jet's take on a diary !!!

don't you dare leave us!

all u lovley ladies ave helped me through a tough year and i will always be grateful to each and everyone of u for all ur support !!!!!!!!!

Hey Jet, do what is right for you - I know what it can be like to need a change - but you had better still hang out with us!

and I hope you're doing the NEW WW...

HI, only just managed to catch up!
Glad you had a peaceful weekend, and well done on making the new start even if you are now planning to defect to WW ;-)

Good luck and stay in touch!

hi all ladies im still around ,im not starting ww pro points until wednesday and im going with a friend to a class omg ...

i do hope we are all ok !!!!!

Exciting Jet! I'm sure you'll do great!

Bren
X

thanks bren and jaqy's

im starting ww tomorrow and ive signed up online has its a lot cheaper,so ive done a tester today ,and i had one of those prepacked salad a cheese one omg it was 18 pro pts and 2 pts for my brekkie ..

so tomorow will be a test to see if im doing it right !!!

i do hope everyone is ok !!!!!!!!

How many points per day are u allowed?

Good luck Jet! I did WW many moons ago - works well - just need to stabilise after (I didn't:eek:).

Let us know how you get on.

hi luvvies !!!

well on the new pro points im on 29 pt's daily and 49 pts weekly that i can use if i ave a celebration meal mmm !!

1st day went ok and ive stuck to plan and enjoyed it and eaten wot i have wanted so not to bad !!!

good luck honey. dont you find the stuff really sweet i.e. ready meals/low fat mayo?

Brilliant work Jet. I find that when I get bored of a diet that WW for a week with me, still allows me to stay on track but just refocus withour bingeing.

Looking forward to hearing about your first WI.

Bren
X

thanks bren ,my weigh day is the same has dukan FRIDAY !!!

hope ur all doing well !!!!!!!!

Must investigate this new pro points? So there's your daily allowance and a weekly extra's allowance?

I read that WW had gone far more pro-healthy eating in the new plan, which is a good thing. Previously it was far too easy to eat low pointed foods then use points for rubbish! Now, I understand that fruit costs far less than chocolate bars which makes sense to me!

Good luck!

(Going from "Christmas eating" to WW would be fine of course. Low carb to WW --> gain, I'd reckon! No?)

hi ladies ,yes bren and jo most fruits ie apples,satumas are zero ppoints ,and say ie creme egg has gone up from 3pts to 5 pts , so yeh it seems a lot better !!!

im finding ive slid right back into doing it again and im finding it really easy !!!

nice to hear from u ladies !!!

i will be writing my reports daily oh and just incase anybody get's mixed up here im on about WW PRO POINTS !!!!!!!

Back