jet's take on a diary !!!

thats wot i thought i didnt think it was a crash diet at all and do not think that at all

If it was a crash diet I'd have disappeared by now lol....having been on it (intermittently) for so long! :) xxx

Hate how they didn't give all the facts on it....xx

yeh true and if it was a crash diet i would of got to goal in 4 month's ahh well i was happy on it but needed a change and a bit of varitey !!!!!!

but it is a good diet !!!!!!

hi all ladies ,sometimes i find it really hard to talk on this site when im on a different diet ,coz i dont want to confuse anybody ,i know ive put that im on weight watcher now !!!!!!!

im i being a silly billy about all this !!!!!!!

we will still talk to you hun xxx hows it going ?

good nice to keep up with everyone who were on here were all still mates

and we used to talk about other things than just dieting with you! How's work? colleagues? You?

And I see the weight's coming off nicely again. Are you back to your Dukan lowest weight yet?

hi jo im not back to dukan lowest yet but at least im under 11 again ,work is going ok ,im doing well oh and the best off all im off my sleeper's yipee !!

hope we are all doing well and i see there are a few newbie's so good luck to all u new ones !!!!!!!

Excellent Jet! Keep popping in and chatting to us! If you see WW recipes that might be ok for us over here, do let us know!

Hiya Jet - hope you're well too and WW is still going well.

Yeah that was a rather disappointing unnewsy post!!

Back