Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

Roosters said:
:D

Well done!! it does go fairly quick doesn't it! that's the beauty of it, it doesn't eat into your day too much!

I know it was quick and I did sweat alot I didn't find it to hard but I felt unfit doing it but this may be due to my poorly chest have you taken your measurements ? I am just about to to arms thighs waist and hips have I missed anything?

I know it was quick and I did sweat alot I didn't find it to hard but I felt unfit doing it but this may be due to my poorly chest have you taken your measurements ? I am just about to to arms thighs waist and hips have I missed anything?

I haven't done any measurements, I should really though! right, where's that tape measure lol

I don't think you've missed anything - bust maybe?

I just done them all hoping I've done them right I included under and over bust although will be upset if I loose them- not including the back fat of course!

I have just started my second round of 30 day shredding. I managed 26 non-consecutive days last time, getting through all 3 levels, but then got bored and went back to Davina lol.

After 2 weeks of no exercise at all due to my work schedule and downright laziness I just did Day 1, level 1 again and feel a little shaky and nauseous. I've taken my measurements at the beginning this time, so fingers crossed. Count down to my wedding on the 16th August. I don't have any specific weight or inches to lose for my dress, I just want to tone up, especially my arms, which is where I noticed the most difference last time.

Happy shredding peeps :D

morning! I'm on day 5 now and this week i have gained 2lbs!! how? why? I've stuck to my diet 100% so i just don't get it... boooooo

I've read a few people had gained, I always find If I exercise more I seem to feel heavier I think it's a water build up you have to make sure you drink enough or you will store it

Ellebear said:
You are shredded and can continue or buy another DVD to do.

Ah I see maybe not do it every day then just a few times a week, the DVD will probably be annoying by then lol

I've written it all down and do it at the gym but I can still hear her voice in my head telling me not to 'phone it in' !

Day two done! I did feel I was going to die with the side lunges! My calfs of all things are hurting today!! I found it harder today. I'm not sure I will be able to do it over the weekend as I'm not at home :(

I just brought her 6 weeks to fab abs or whatever it's called thought if I do both a day it will make me feel better about not doing it sat and sun! Has anyone else tried this DVD of hers? Has great reviews

The bit I always remember is when Jillian hands the weights to Anita and then says "Let me help you. Any time" big fake smile followed by ice cold stare. Weird!
Or the bit where I spot NATALIE CHEATING!!!! In the first chapter, she thinks the camera is on Anita and only does the arm movements of her lunges!! (only misses two knee movements but still!)
I've done 8 days of Part One and am well sick of Jillian by now. Last night, the second it ended, I said to OH who had the remote, "Right, shut that B$%/h up now and get her away from me!" Bit of an extreme reaction lol

I've done 8 days of Part One and am well sick of Jillian by now. Last night, the second it ended, I said to OH who had the remote, "Right, shut that B$%/h up now and get her away from me!" Bit of an extreme reaction lol

Ha!!Ha!!:8855:

I'm sick of it already. It's only day 2 - or will be if I can summon up the enthusiasm in the next 30 mins!! Granted it's second time round, but I get so bored by the routine. But I know it works if you do it properly. I should never have fallen off the exercise waggon for the last couple of weeks. I'm only doing this out of sheer guilt to get back to where I was 2 weeks ago and then it's back to other vids that are far more enjoyable to "maintain".

Oh! I have just ordered a copy of 30 day shred. Is it really that irritating?

How long does it last. An hour?

Just did 10 mins of blast belly fat dvd and felt knackered!

Why did I let myself go??

Back