Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

It's only irritating as it is hard work but it does go quick it is worth it I've just ordered the 6 weeks to a six pack one to do a well! Gulp

Lol I'm not sure it will actually get me one but a flat tummy will be nice!! I hate the lower part never seems to go!

Don't let us put you off! It is no more irritating than other dvds (I once had Claire Sweeney!!!!) - It's just that I have a love-hate relationship with Jillian. She makes you work HARD for 20 minutes non-stop. but it's only 20 minutes so you can still have a life ;)

Hi ladies :)

I got my DVD on sunday and started monday so I've done 2 days so far. I'm at home with the kids today so decided to do it a bit later in the day. I'm not so keen on doing it at 6am but most days that's the only time I will have. Yesterday seemed much harder than day 1.

What weights do you all have? I got 3kg ones because I read that's what you need but I can't do the full time on the side lunges or another weights one. Oh well I guess getting through the whole thing is something to work to. I am also trying to still get my 4 sessions of gym/zumba classes in on top of the shred every day. I went to the gym last night after doing the DVD in the morning and was aching and very tired when I got home. I love that feeling - like I've really worked at something!

Anyway I'd like to join you if that's ok. I took my measurements on sunday and I really really want to give it a good chance and do it everyday for 30 days (except for next weekend when I'm in a spa :) ). I'm struggling big time with food atm which is frustrating the hell out of me because my losses are small even though I'm doing loads of exercise :mad: Still the exercise makes me feel good so I'm keeping at it.

me too - i often hear 'if you feel like you are going to die, stick with Anita'

heheheheh!

Poor old, flat bellied Anita!!

I NEVER phone it in - I feel like she can see me! I can also hear her telling me that I don't get to just do a half hour work out and not expect to put any effort in and I haven't done the workout from the video for weeks!

Am away for the weekend so after twelve days of daily shredding, no shred today or tomorrow for me. And jillian, i ain't missing you at all!!

Baby-belle said:
Doh had to stop for a while my chest infection has got worse :(

Get well soon xx

i really need to do this agan - i managed 7 days before i gave up. Monday i might be motivated to have another go! haha!

I'm contemplating starting it again, got to about day 23 the last time but then wedding prep took over.

But now, nothing special going on so might jsut get back on to it on Monday :)

Planning on starting this on Monday- can anyone tell me what I need... husband got me a DODGY copy so all I have is the exercises... I know I need weights, what size?

I think mine are 3lb, but anything will do, I started off with tins of beans then 1l bottles of water.

You'll need a mat too for the ab work, I found there was a lot of kneeling down for those damned push ups .......

I have a mat, just no weights... Hmm, might make a trip to argos tomorrow.

As some one said get well soon and it's me feeling sorry for myself I'm going to attempt shred in the morning to get back on track!

Oooomg wish i had followed the beginner!!!! Hooope this wrks x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 15lbs gone 51 to go!!!! ****

Back