Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

i am sure i am going to be in pain tomorrow. my legs are still shaking, its because you spend the majority of the time with your knees bent! ouch!

you know you have worked your thighs well, when you have to use your hands on the loo seat to lower yourself on it muahahahaha!!!!

Helen xxxx

you know you have worked your thighs well, when you have to use your hands on the loo seat to lower yourself on it muahahahaha!!!!

Helen xxxx

im just lay on the sofa now,... not sure if i am going to get back up never mind go to the loo! lol xx

nettie said:
i am sure i am going to be in pain tomorrow. my legs are still shaking, its because you spend the majority of the time with your knees bent! ouch!

Good luck with today hun. I could barely move the day after i 1st did this!! I have to get back on it but i'm scared tbh!!

I managed 20 days of the shred before going on holiday and lost quite a few inches all over :) going to restart tonight. I expect some pain as it is about 6 weeks since I last did any exercise.

I love everything Jillian does (i have her book, DVD's - she is a goddess!)

Fab you have given it your all, and the lunges will hurt you tomorrow - but its your muscles repairing themselves!!!

I might get my Shred back out again! x

I love it so much! Level 2 is my favourite - and Jillian is my hero! I'm going through a phase of alternating levels 2 and 3 now I've finished to mix up normal gym and classes.

p.s. I know I sound a bit mental!

It's quite a short work out (half an hour) so I did it for the whole 30 days and saw a difference after a week

Roopstardeluxe said:
It's quite a short work out (half an hour) so I did it for the whole 30 days and saw a difference after a week

Another question.... !! What size weights did you use? I've got 3kg ones and they are ok on some exercised but not on others. Not sure whether to perceiver or get some smaller ones? x

Ellebear said:
i had 2kg ones - they seemed fine - i think its down to the individual though x

Maybe I should keep on! To say i haven't got much upper arm strength is an under statement!

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After reading this thread at work today I've only gone and blummin ordered it!!!!!

I keep seeing posts about this DVD and went to have a look on Amazon for it. Rather than buying it I seem to have signed up for a 30 day lovefilm free trial which means I can see whether its worth it and get a £15 Amazon voucher into the bargain. Fingers crossed for lbs off my weight and £s for my bank account.

silly sausage said:
:eek: It must be catching. Me too. Asked Amazon to sent it as slowly as possible though cos I'm a chicken :rolleyes:

If I break my knees, I am blaming you lot right?! :p

Buy an exercise mat hun! Worth every penny i promise

oh my giddy ant! i am in so much pain today, my bum is killing, my legs are about to fall off and i cant sit on the loo with holding onto the side of the bath!
day 2 today and i am soon going to put the dvd on but i am so scared, feels like my muscles are going to rip!
i used 1kg weights last night but they were pretty useless, my arms dont feel like ive done anything at all so im onto the 2.5kgs tonight.
i am going to try and do it everyday but i am out straight after work on friday, will try to get up 30 minutes earlier in the morning though.

day 2 done!
that was hard work, i didnt think my arms had done much work last night but when i was doing the warm up my arms were really sore round my shoulders and the press ups were tougher than last night!
looking forward to day 3!

Back