Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

Ellebear said:
I do mine first thing so I can shower the sweat off before I go to work!!!

This is my plan but it is hard to get up earlier! I think it may be where I an run down but I've found it so difficult to get up lately

I know I am going to start Monday need to get rid of this virus! I'm expecting it to go by then I'm wishing it away!! It has taken me a few days to admit I'm I'll

Morning! I have done day 2! I got up at 6am and just went for it.. yay

although, I could barely lift my arms up to put my shampoo on after, then it seems my hair driers 10 x heavier..

tell me this gets easier.. :eek:

Morning! I have done day 2! I got up at 6am and just went for it.. yay

although, I could barely lift my arms up to put my shampoo on after, then it seems my hair driers 10 x heavier..

tell me this gets easier.. :eek:

Check you out! :D Doubt I will be that commited (When it finally arrives?!?:cry:)

Check you out! :D Doubt I will be that commited (When it finally arrives?!?:cry:)

Aw thanks, but I'm not that commited! I've had the DVD for a while and i keep 'putting it off till tomorrow' lol i'm THE laziest person in the world so I'm sure you can do it!

Ive just been reading the past few days posts, u have all inspired me to start tomorrow. I mean it this time!!!!!!!!!!! X

Ok, so first day done. Not sure I will do this daily, but will have a go to do a few times a week, along with my yoga and kickboxing.

Good luck on your first 'shred' mrs d2b!! and how was your first day flark?

I didn't do saturday as i just could not move!! I was so stiff it's unbelievable! it must mean it's working though. I mananged to get through it yesterday morning, but i've slept in this morning so I'm going to shred this evening. I wonder what it will be like doing it with sunburn hehe

how was your first day flark?

It was good thank you. I have been doing kickboxing for a few months, and that is killer, so it would seem my body is (relatively) used to this as it doesn't hurt at all today, and I don't think it will. Maybe a few more sessions will kick in with a bit more pain. Was still tricky as I was doing it, bit scared of the higher levels?!

Level 2 day 1. Was alright :D

If you don't hurt now then i doubt you will - I was in pain after the first session lolz like you say, you're body's used to it from kickboxing.

Have you looked at the higher levels? I haven't too scared!! hehe

I'm not sure if we're meant to carry on on level 1 through the 30 days or move up to the next level after 10 days.

I think I'm just going to focus on getting through the first week!

Roosters said:
If you don't hurt now then i doubt you will - I was in pain after the first session lolz like you say, you're body's used to it from kickboxing.

Have you looked at the higher levels? I haven't too scared!! hehe

I'm not sure if we're meant to carry on on level 1 through the 30 days or move up to the next level after 10 days.

I think I'm just going to focus on getting through the first week!

You are meant to do 10 days at level 1, then move up to 2, etc! But there are people who carry on with level 1 til they ate comfortable with it, therefore making it a 'more than 30 day shred' ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:rolleyes:
You are meant to do 10 days at level 1, then move up to 2, etc! But there are people who carry on with level 1 til they ate comfortable with it, therefore making it a 'more than 30 day shred' ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ahh I see!! yikes! well I'm going to try to move up to level 2 once I've done 10 days then as I want to 'shred' as much as possible as I've got a wedding to go to!

has anyone noticed their weightloss stalling at all when the first started the dvd? I'm due my 3rd weekly WI tomorrow and I checked the scales this morning and I've sts! I've stuck to my diet 100% (I'm on the dukan diet). I'm wondering if it's because I'm building muscle or retaining water perhaps. hmmmmm

:rolleyes:

ahh I see!! yikes! well I'm going to try to move up to level 2 once I've done 10 days then as I want to 'shred' as much as possible as I've got a wedding to go to!

has anyone noticed their weightloss stalling at all when the first started the dvd? I'm due my 3rd weekly WI tomorrow and I checked the scales this morning and I've sts! I've stuck to my diet 100% (I'm on the dukan diet). I'm wondering if it's because I'm building muscle or retaining water perhaps. hmmmmm

Hiya

I'm on day 16 and I haven't lost a bean weight wise in the whole time i've been doing it :(..... I started it initially to boost my loss as I haven't lost all of June so far!

I feel totally different clothes wise though so am trying to focus on that instead and hope that i'm helping my body that way:)

It's a good idea to measure yourself as you will loose inches rather than weight... Not sure how this works exactly my plan was to start today I just don't have the room in my house! I'm still poorly so I may do it tonight as not sure I'd get through it at the moment

It didn't boost my weight loss at all but I had lost four inches on my waist in 3 weeks and I got lots of very cool definition on my arms and legs

Did you do it every day of have weekend off? As this is my plan as I am never at home at the weekend and I like to relax and not think about anything!!

Just did day one people pushed myself although all I want to do is sleep it was hard but went so quick!

:D
Just did day one people pushed myself although all I want to do is sleep it was hard but went so quick!

Well done!! it does go fairly quick doesn't it! that's the beauty of it, it doesn't eat into your day too much!

Back