Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

oooo lilprincessvic..... wait til tomorrow then the day after - wait for day 5 when all your aches and pains will magically disappear xx

kerryathome said:
oooo lilprincessvic..... wait til tomorrow then the day after - wait for day 5 when all your aches and pains will magically disappear xx

How long have you done it?? I do zumba every day but that was haaaaard :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 15lbs gone 51 to go!!!! ****

Just started and it's hell but worth it. Wore a skirt to Tesco yesterday and it kept falling down and I had to keep hitching it up! That's in just 2 days....eek. Just imagine in 1 months time???????:eek:

Woop woop. Just taken my measurements so will do same next sunday. I try do zumba everyday for 20mins on kinect n have biggest loser for kinect too which is basic so will try do it all. Km determained yo b on target before december x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 15lbs gone 51 to go!!!! ****

Well race for life out of the way. So starting jillian tomorrow as I have a wedding next weekend. I also do running and zumba but I have to agree it definetlt packs a punch. I never ache after any other exercise except when I did this DVD my legs arghhh but no pain no gain. Good luck for the rest of the week everyone :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I did it for about 23 days before my wedding, am going to start again tomorrow..... great results though

What results has eery one got I've done about 4 days now with a 3 day break!!! So annoyed but have a chest infection and get tired easily. I will try do it all next week, has anyone missed sat and sun out? I think I might have to as I'm never at home the weekends :(

I've just started... Did Day 1 level 1 today, but my DVD only has 1 workout for each level, is this right???? Or do I need to go into town and buy a legit copy cause clearly my husband's stuffed up!

This is right u jus need to do the same routine. I am on day 2 nw :)

About 30mins... It started and ended with stretches. I can't do a pressup but the rest wasn't too bad, I got sweaty as fook but I know that's good! :)

Just gotta buy some bigger weights... Off to argos at like 2 or so to do that. :)

I shall be shredded in no time! I worked out 30 days takes me to 2nd August... We'll see how I manage! :)

I didnt restart this morning - i chose Duvet over butt kicks and squats.

Must try harder! haha x

Started today - wow, it was tough and i was sweating buckets. Haven't done any exercise for ages and decided that today was the day i restarted, so did Jillian and then restarted the Couch to 5k exercise plan straight after!!! Get me!!
Was bright red at the end of it though!!
Plan tomorrow is to do Jillian Day 2 then go out on bike for 30 mins but may depend on how I feel!!

I wish duvet was an option... but husband needed transport to work!

day 1 level 1 shredded, had forgotten how hard it was to do that first day. Bring on day 2 x

First day done. Legs shaking. Actually whole body shaking! This must be a good sign?!?!?!x
Yep, sounds about right! It does get easier. Well, when I say easier, you get used to is and your body doesn"t react as badly :D

I've just done 2 consecutive days. Did the same last week and then switched it about a bit. Not sure what I'll do tomorrow. Maybe I'll shred, maybe I won't.

Back