Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

I've had a few days off shredding as I'm been on hols over the weekend! I'll be back on it today and it will be my 6th shred!! so only 4 more until I move to level 2! yikes!!

I've also started getting on the excersize bike, I did 10k last night! woohoo

I think I might be a little it crazy but after reading this thread I ordered the DVD yesterday. I'm a bit scared as when I do get any exercise it's walking ... and even though that sometimes involves going up a 1000ft hill I think this is going to be a bit more of a challenge, especially carrying lots of weight. Eeek!! Well, when it arrives I'll let you know how I get on, if I have the strength to type that it ; )

I was all set for level1 day3 today but seem to av a dicky tummy. Will c what its like later, cant be dojng jumping jacks wen ma tum feels like this!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 15.5lbs gone 50.5 to go!!!! ****

Aww I hope you feel better soon lilprincess

To be honest, i really struggle with the jumping jacks too! It's all down to the lack of a good sports bra lol but they're so expensive!! I end up jumping with one hand to the 'jack' bit and the other holding the ladies down so they're not flying all over the place

Day 2 done - although can't quite manage every exercise for the full time yet!! Legs are aching today!!
Roosters - know what you mean about needing a good sports bra - i am well-blessed (!!) and have a few sports bras as exercise is impossible without one!!!

Roosters said:
Aww I hope you feel better soon lilprincess

To be honest, i really struggle with the jumping jacks too! It's all down to the lack of a good sports bra lol but they're so expensive!! I end up jumping with one hand to the 'jack' bit and the other holding the ladies down so they're not flying all over the place

I had that issue but i got a sports croptop thing from sports direct for bout £6 n that seems to be doing job x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 15.5lbs gone 50.5 to go!!!! ****

Managed to settle ma stomach so completed level1 day3 today n my butt is aching!!!

day 2 done for me, can't manage to do all the press ups so have to revert to the knee ones half way through and I can't for the life of me do the jump rope, dunno why jsut can't.

Had to buy a decent sports bra as well last time I did it, well worth it girls.

K xx

well done everyone - I just did day 6 woohoo

Day 2. Done. It was stupid of me to start this AND go to the gym for a full on session yesterday and today. I HURT. My glutes are sore, my hamstrings are sore, my quads are REALLY sore, my abs kill and my pecs? It hurts to breathe!

Proud tho. Tomorrow morning AGAIN.

Well done you are all so motivated! I have had two days off but went to aquafit last night and yoga tonight I am still struggling with my chest infection and although I keep doing excersise I shouldn't be and I did pay for it last night!! I have just received my six weeks to a six pack DVD to I'm thinking of doing them both as of next week!

Day 4 done :) this teamed with the stomach bug should help ma weight loss this week x

Day 4 done :) this teamed with the stomach bug should help ma weight loss this week x QUOTE]

Aww extra well done, it musta been tough doing it whilst you're not well!! hope your stomach gets better soon!

I'm actually looking forward to todays shred lol :rolleyes:

Ive wrked out if i do it after ive been to toilet its ok lol. But if i wait any longer its a no go!!!

Im finding the press ups hard too :-( but thats just general!!

Yeah the press ups are hard, I'm not convinced I'm doing it properly! I put all I've got into it though so I guess I can't do any better than that.

I've just finished todays shred and had a quick peek at level 2.

arms are a bit achey tonight

Day 3 done. Consecutive and OW!

Instead of the shred I thought I'd try the six weeks to a six pack and ouch! Anyone else tried it? Jillian seems happier in this DVD lol

I didn't get round to doing it today, nightshift tonight.

Will try and do it tomorrow when I get up.

Well done everyone sticking to it xx

Back