Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

I'm starting this tomorrow! Scared & excited at the same time hehe

LEVEL 1 DONE. So pleased with myself :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 17.5lbs gone 30.5 to go!!!! ****

:character00115::happy096: wooohoo well done on completing level 1!! as Jillian would say 'you're stronnnng'

I felt strong last night lol. Looking foward to starting level 2 tonight though also slightly scared!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 17.5lbs gone 30.5 to go!!!! ****

is anyone recently starting level 2 getting a bit of shoulder ache? Just above the coller bone? ooooh i feel like I need a good massage

I have a bad shoulder anyway I have only done one day am going to brave the DVD in a min, just rake it easy

good luck babybelle!!

I'm not sure when I'm going to fit it in today! My daughter is going to her friends for tea after school, so i think I could fit it at about 2 and have time for a quick shower (and recover lolz) before I need to pick her up.

I know I have to wait until mother goes to work! Pain in the bum living back at home! Not to long though well a year! But it will be worth the saving

I know I have to wait until mother goes to work! Pain in the bum living back at home! Not to long though well a year! But it will be worth the saving

ahh I remember those days well!! but at least it's cheap :p

Well I've done it, still finding it really hard and the last ab excersises I don't think I'm doing them properly!

Day 1 Level 2. Done.

I can't do the oblique twist thinsg, I don't have enough coordination... I'll keep trying though, even if I'm not actually twisting ANYTHING

Omg jus completed level 2 day 1. My clothes r soaking wet and all my make up has dripped off but i loved it. Struggle with planks as i have a bad shoulder but im sure they will improve it.

Gillian is defo happier in this one!

KEEP SHREDDING!!!

Omg just brought this DVD eek already very nervous and find the prospect of doing it daunting! :-(

I have 7 weeks to get my body into a lean shape for our summer holiday... I will NOT be a wobberly mother on the beach this year....I hope ;-)

You certainly will nt. I lost at lwast 3cm fron everywhere on my first week.

Its really good x

After seeing this thread I put the DVD on my birthday wishlist (sad!!) Tomorrow will be Day 6 - Level 1 and my upper body strength has improved loads since Day 1; I still can't do full press-ups but can now complete all the 'Anita' press ups in the circuit from being able to do about a quarter on day 1! Took my measurements yesterday so will update on day 10/11. Some of these stats are making me really optimistic!

Today was level 1 day 4, woop. I managed to do the whole thing with 1kg weights, which I'm pretty proud of! I have weedy arm muscles, haha - I struggled with 0.5kg weights last time I did the shred :D Getting stronger rocks!

who_la_hoop said:
Today was level 1 day 4, woop. I managed to do the whole thing with 1kg weights, which I'm pretty proud of! I have weedy arm muscles, haha - I struggled with 0.5kg weights last time I did the shred :D Getting stronger rocks!

Woooop amazing :)

Ive just had a bath to try loosen my muscles. Think im gunna ache tomorrow!! X

Woooop amazing :)

Ive just had a bath to try loosen my muscles. Think im gunna ache tomorrow!! X

Thank youuuuuuu! I'm just about to have a hot bath myself, mmmm. I love my baths; radox bubble baths are definitely for the win! :)

Back