Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

Quick question...
Do we do this everyday or every other day? I started this yesterday.

Lele :D

Well she doesn't say but I think it is supposed to be every day in her other DVD she says at least 5 days a week and that's what I stick to I have sat and Sunday off

Ahh kinda thought that!
Thinking the same but maybe do Zumba on my kinect over the weekend :D
Thanks x

In level two she says "I'll see you tomorrow". it's an everyday thing as far as I'm aware.

In level two she says "I'll see you tomorrow". it's an everyday thing as far as I'm aware.

I'm really exhausted and grumpy at this point and say to her "not if I see you first" teehee :p

I say "ya think, b***h", but then so far, she has!

yeah, she see's me everyday too ... I'm not looking forward to seeing her later

Im not looking forward to seeing her either but she is a lot more happy in level 2 than she is in level 1 so not as bad and I'm sure I will feel awesome once it is done!

Day 2 level 2 done. All these planks r killing me!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 17.5lbs gone 30.5 to go!!!! ****

I keep screwing up the plank star jump thing, losing balance and falling! I clearly have ZERO coordination! LOL

Well, I'm pleased to say that Jillian has helped me over my mini-plateau. I've been losing half a pound a week for a while now, and this week I lost three pounds. :D Thanks, Jillian!

who_la_hoop said:
Well, I'm pleased to say that Jillian has helped me over my mini-plateau. I've been losing half a pound a week for a while now, and this week I lost three pounds. :D Thanks, Jillian!

Yeeeeeeeey well done x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 17.5lbs gone 30.5 to go!!!! ****

Woo!!!! Well done!

Thank you! :) It's nice when hard work pays off!

Well done on the weightloss!! that's ace! and remember - you build len muscle doing the shred which weighs more than fat so even if you sts, you're doing brilliant!

I've done my shred, even though the school run didn't end till 8pm! impromtue trip to friends house after

Honestly well done to all of you for doing it!!
I did it a few months ago when i started sw and i am not lying the pain i was in the next day - could barely walk upstairs to go to the tiolet etc- ouch it killed! Now im at target im thinking of trying it again but i am a little scared! Am i the only one who felt like this after trying this dvd?
Mmmmm what to do lol!!!!

Back