Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

Have you been doing it everyday? I am the plateau queen well done

Thank you! I started on Monday and I weigh in on Fridays - so I did it five times prior to weigh in. I'm going to attempt to do it 30 days in a row, but I find it really tricky at weekends - due to laziness, haha - so we'll see!

Honestly well done to all of you for doing it!!
I did it a few months ago when i started sw and i am not lying the pain i was in the next day - could barely walk upstairs to go to the tiolet etc- ouch it killed! Now im at target im thinking of trying it again but i am a little scared! Am i the only one who felt like this after trying this dvd?
Mmmmm what to do lol!!!!

The first time I ever did it, I could barely get out of bed, and it killed for about three or four days. I think the trick is to just work through the aches, as it's amazing how quickly the body adapts and gets stronger!

Good luck to all of you who are going to shred today! I'm having a day off today as I'm sooo busy I don't know when I'll fit it in! but I shall be back on it tomorrow when i have much more time! xxx

Day 3 of level 3 done. Couldnt wait till tmoro to do my measurements so here u go.....

Calf....-2cm this week/-5cm altogether
Thigh....0cm/-3cm
Hips....-4cm/-7cm
Waist....-3cm/-7cm
Under bust....-2cm/-5cm
Bust....-4cm/-5cm
Chest....-4cm/-10cm
Arms....-1cm/-1cm

Very very happy. Tho the planks r killing me gunna get thru it. :)

Keep shredding!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 17.5lbs gone 30.5 to go!!!! ****

Hi Guys

I just wanted to post my results, this is my second time doing the shred (it doesn't get any easier!). This is day 15 and I'm pleased with how it's going so far:

THEN Bust=38, Waist =33, Hips =42.5 and Bicep 12.5
NOW Bust=37 Waist=32, Hips=40 and Bicep 11 3/4 (I couldn't cheat!)

So mostly an inch off everywhere in two weeks and 2.5 off my child bearing hips - RESULT!!!!

Two weeks to go - do you think that would make it a whole dress size if I change shape at the same rate? I would dearly love to be a size 12, I probably haven't been a size 12 since I was 12:D

OMG my first shred since last Wednesday due to a long Bank holiday weekend. Not been too bad food wise and I was mixing concrete on Saturday. But I still "feel like I'm gonna die" lol

I toyed with easing myself back in with level 1 but in the end stuck with level 2 and now feel so nauseous, yet strangely saintly too :D

So, that's 15 days exercise done in the last 26 days, which is pretty pathetic really. A total of 13 shreds, of which 9 at level 1 and 4 at level 2. Reckon Shrimpy must have overtaken me now.

Last edited:
I'm at 15... over 15 days! 10 @ L1 and 5 @ L2!!!!

Though I was "gargling my heart" this morning, but at least she's stopped harping on about the "false message of lethargy"!

Mama mia - am gargling my heart right now! I made a deal with myself that if I missed it yesterday (pulled a muscle) I would do level 2 followed by 3 today to make up for it.

Wowzers! Nearly died but do feel a tiny bit smug and hardcore now for having done it! :character00116:

Bloody hell! Twice?! I couldn't do that!

I'm going to brave level 2 tomorrow after 9 days of level 1 - I'm scared as I thought I was improving until this morning when I found it a real struggle! I'm hoping it was an off-day as I'm a bit bored of level 1 now. :rolleyes:

How long did everyone else wait before going up a level?

I did 10 days and am planning on ten days of each.

Well done ladies!! you're all doing so well!! I can't even remember what day I am on! it's in my sig lol ... still perspiring prufusly.. damn that was hard!

Just waiting for tea to settle before doing mine. Might try level3 cos these planks r killing ma shoulder. Is there many planks im L3???

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 21.5lbs gone 26.5 to go!!!! ****

Hello ladies,

Well, I just completed my first shred session. Day 1 Level 1.
This is the first bit of proper exercise I've done in years and although I'm only an hour out of it I'm feeling it already.
Hope I can do all 30 days. Determined not to be a quitter on this.

Zoe

Minus3.5 said:
Hello ladies,

Well, I just completed my first shred session. Day 1 Level 1.
This is the first bit of proper exercise I've done in years and although I'm only an hour out of it I'm feeling it already.
Hope I can do all 30 days. Determined not to be a quitter on this.

Zoe

Well done on doing it x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 21.5lbs gone 26.5 to go!!!! ****

have missed it the last 3 days as I've been feeling poorly. back on it 2moro for sure!

I am still waiting for jillian to arrive...vomit 6 weeks 6 days until holiday so want to do the full 30 days before I go! I MUST have a lean body this year and not a post wobbly baby belly :) x

Back