Jo Jo will not Yo-Yo anymore!!

Eeeeeew! I hate Turkish delight... Ming!

Now cheesecake... Nom!

Enjoy the rest of your evening sugar and don't over think WI too much - you know you've been on plan so just be good and not scale hop and you'll be fine :) xx

Eeeeeew! I hate Turkish delight... Ming!

Now cheesecake... Nom!

Enjoy the rest of your evening sugar and don't over think WI too much - you know you've been on plan so just be good and not scale hop and you'll be fine :) xx

Awe minks your missing out! Was proud to resist the cheesecake mum was gunna have some then I told her there was 12 syns in a 6th of it she changed her mind :)

I know I have gotta relax about it, thanks minks. Promise too try and resist the scales x

Is it wi today? Good luck if it is! Youll b fine you've been really sticking to plan and avoiding the cheesecake will def help! Xx

Good luck with WI- hope you get the loss you deserve! xx

I had no clue either!! Xx

Must clarify my shorthand lol! X

Is it wi today? Good luck if it is! Youll b fine you've been really sticking to plan and avoiding the cheesecake will def help! Xx

Tomorrow wi day, everything crossed already tho especially having seen cheesecake temptations off :) x

Good luck with WI- hope you get the loss you deserve! xx

Thanks jo, everything's. crossed already :) x

Wow what willpower, I love cheesecake. Don't think I could have resisted for as long as you. Hope you have a good day. :D

Thanks pp, I know willpower ebbs and flows so making the most of it. Hehe x

Had a lovely day off today, was meant to be on induction for extra hours but didn't get there so had a lovely day in the warm watching the snow! Had a strange non hunger day today too so only had fruit for lunch. Leftover gammon for tea but what to have it with!

Sounds like a perfect day! Love it when u have nthing to do but snuggle up and it's cold out! Xx

Mega jel about the duvet/snuggle day! What did you have with the gammon in the end? I'd have had chips, big flat mushrooms, asparagus snd a couple of fried eggs on top of the meat. Nom nom nom! Xx

Sounds like a perfect day! Love it when u have nthing to do but snuggle up and it's cold out! Xx

It was fabulous. Unfortunately am back tomorrow tho! :( x

Mega jel about the duvet/snuggle day! What did you have with the gammon in the end? I'd have had chips, big flat mushrooms, asparagus snd a couple of fried eggs on top of the meat. Nom nom nom! Xx

Back tomorrow tho minks :( 1 day was not enough.

Had sw cheese and potato pie and cabbage. It was immense! X

Good luck for wi! Xx

Everything crossed for ya! xx

Hi all! I'm a sw restarter, and went to my weigh in tonight after my first full week back. Lost 2 pounds which I was pleased with but I know some people would think that a little low for the first week... I think slowly slowly but that kinda loss every week won't be bad? What does everyone think?

Thanks for you good lucks ladies :)

Didn't get chance to pop on last night and a quick one tonight was at work til 7.30 am knackered :( wi last night and lost 3.5 pleased but would have liked a lol bit more as always lol! Ready to get on with another week :) x

Hi all! I'm a sw restarter, and went to my weigh in tonight after my first full week back. Lost 2 pounds which I was pleased with but I know some people would think that a little low for the first week... I think slowly slowly but that kinda loss every week won't be bad? What does everyone think?

I think your right we always wanna a little bit more but it's the consistent losses that ok in the long run x

Back