Jo Jo will not Yo-Yo anymore!!

3.5 is awesome! That's exactly what I got my very first weigh in :)

I know we always want more babes but you should be chuffed with such a good first week and loss xxx

Thanks minks I am pleased :) well if I can lose anywhere near what u have since that will be awesome :) x

Well done! That's brilliant! Glad u got a good bumble to show ur work and to spur u on :) have a good day xx

Well done on the great loss! xx

So have had a decent start to the week, lets hope the cold weather and minimum activity weekend won't damage that, don't fancy doing much in the snow! Been on a training day today which I really enjoyed, very lucky have some training from top psychologists and psychiatrists from London and of course never harms the cv ;) was also happy with food choices today they put lunch on and I just had 2 small sandwiches and salad then fruit salad, managed to resist any more sandwiches and the crisps :)

Have everything crossed not gunna wake up to loads of snow I love it but only when I can go out in it when wanna and snuggle under a duvet while it falls so it can hold off til Saturday :)

That's really good that uve had a good day AND kept to plan, could've been easy to go off track and u didnt which is great xxx

That's really good that uve had a good day AND kept to plan, could've been easy to go off track and u didnt which is great xxx

ThanksZoe, it would have been too easy but sooooo glad I didn't x

Keep the snow!!! I don't wannit!

Glad you've had a good day Hun and made some good choices when there was potential to go off plan xx

Don't blame u for not wanting the snow was a 90minute drive tonight instead of 30 x

Ooooo I do love being cosy and warm in the house when it's freezing and snowy outside. Took me 90 minutes to do a normal 30 minute journey today luckily I managed to get out of work at 1.30 after much managerial deliberation grrrrrr. Was so hungry tonight I missed lunch cuz I was travelling home but managed to hold out til tea with the help of some fruit and had lovely chick with feta cheese wrapped in bacon and sw chips. Only bad thing today was little sf but with the weather just didn't fancy it and didnt do to bad considering all I wanted was chocolate and my blanket lol.

Bit of a breakthrough tonight I think too, I fancied a small time out with my cuppa and as there only 4 syns I could have had two but after I had finished my first one I put the second back in the cupboard when I realised neither did I Need it or want it! Woo hoo go me :)

Looking forward to a chill day tomorrow with maybe a bit of body magic in the form of snowman building :) I love the snow when I don't have to go out in it, just have everything crossed the footy is called off last year took us 3.5 hours to get home after snow :0

Oooh mini time out? I love time outs, might have to look out and invest. It's great that you were able to walk away from eating it - no point just because 'you can'.

Have a lovely day and enjoy the snow xx

Love snuggly days too! Well done on putting the time out back! That's great going!

We got an email Wednesday night from leeds city council saying all pitches were unplayable (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), so seriously doubt there being any games on anywhere??

Have a lovely day whatever you do xx

Well so much for my snuggly weekend. was at the footy in the end yesterday I must be nuts there was hardly any crowd but earned some body magic walking to the ground in the snow and back, did my best not to fall however this proved unsuccessful just got near to the car and I went not only was I embarrassed but with my bloody back im in agony now lol! On the bright side my team got a injury time equaliser and earned a point :)

flaming snow is pelting down here again but braved it to go to sainsburys, I had no sf left lol. Food wise had a bit of a blowout with a takeaway last night but I did make decent choices have synd it all and am still under for the week. All snuggley and warm now, Got lovey roast chicken today with sw rice pudding for afters :) am starving marving!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

How's the back today Hun? I hate it when it becomes icy.

What takeaway did you have? I really want a chicken dhansak curry takeaway but I don't think they'll deliver :( opted to make curry but it's not the same!!

Enjoy your roast and being snuggly in today xxx

Hope you've had a good weekend Jo! xx

Back