Jo Jo will not Yo-Yo anymore!!

Ok day 2 done of the shred and I'm dying already aching like hell all day but thought I should persevere and do it anyways glad I have but gosh I'm aching all over! This so enter deliver on its promises!

No Saturday takeaway for me and you know what I dont want one SW chips gammon and salad it is! :)

Saturday been ok it's been a footy Saturday so don't get much else done apart from that. No win today either for my boys but were still doing ok.

I've been inspired my emmey so some cooking for me I think tomorrow maybe do some soup and some salad too not got ingredients for samosas so those will have to wait.....

I'm SO impressed you did the shred day2 even after hurting so much - I found day 3 started to get easier from there - I still hate that woman though lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Emmey1 said:
I'm SO impressed you did the shred day2 even after hurting so much - I found day 3 started to get easier from there - I still hate that woman though lol :)

Thanks Hun it was tough going and my stomach muscles and leg muscles are killing me now. Hopefully tomorrow will be much better, I am with u on that tho I hate her too and am so thinking of her when I am doing the punches lol :) x

Ok so just had a little breakthrough I think but also freaked myself out a little! Was having Sunday tea which after roast dinner is always sandwiches, we had made white baguettes and before I ate it I thought I want to put it down on my food diary. Looked in my book and it was 21.5 syns plus 2 for margarine I had had. Before, I would have just eaten it and thought its not great but could have been worse tonight I just literally had a bit of a panic attack and couldn't imagine eating it and just wanted rid of it from in front of me as quick as possible!! Now that is a breakthrough as I didn't eat it and chose to eat something else however freaked myself out a bit at how I panicked!!!

jo-85 said:
Ok so just had a little breakthrough I think but also freaked myself out a little! Was having Sunday tea which after roast dinner is always sandwiches, we had made white baguettes and before I ate it I thought I want to put it down on my food diary. Looked in my book and it was 21.5 syns plus 2 for margarine I had had. Before, I would have just eaten it and thought its not great but could have been worse tonight I just literally had a bit of a panic attack and couldn't imagine eating it and just wanted rid of it from in front of me as quick as possible!! Now that is a breakthrough as I didn't eat it and chose to eat something else however freaked myself out a bit at how I panicked!!!

The freaking out will get less an it'll just become more of a choice not to eat rather than a panic about it - I think it shows how easily anyone can gain weight by just not realising what's in some foods! Well done! :)

Emmey1 said:
The freaking out will get less an it'll just become more of a choice not to eat rather than a panic about it - I think it shows how easily anyone can gain weight by just not realising what's in some foods! Well done! :)

Thanks hun, I'm hoping it does get easier yeah was kinda unpleasant panicking like that. But u r so right it does show how we just don't know and eat without realising x

So first day back at work finished and also done the job f telling my boss I was leaving, my least favourite task!! :(

Food wise another angelic day as was the weekend, no movement on my scales tho which am a bit gutted about hoping group scales do move!!!

Shred done today after day off yesterday and got to say I found it much easier both whilst doing it and after :) x

You got into the shred! Go you! You feel alot better for doing exercise dont you?? I havnt done any for the past week and a half and although it wernt showing much on my weight losses Im really missing it! Just think when your feeling the burn ur doing it right and so itll pay off! lol. Beauty is pain as they say! lol.

Well done for refusing the food! I did that a few weeks ago myself and really suprised myself! Felt so good afterwards though knowing I was in control!

Your doing really well hun, keep it up!
xx

xRachaelx said:
You got into the shred! Go you! You feel alot better for doing exercise dont you?? I havnt done any for the past week and a half and although it wernt showing much on my weight losses Im really missing it! Just think when your feeling the burn ur doing it right and so itll pay off! lol. Beauty is pain as they say! lol.

Well done for refusing the food! I did that a few weeks ago myself and really suprised myself! Felt so good afterwards though knowing I was in control!

Your doing really well hun, keep it up!
xx

Yep I am quite enjoying the shred now and it's amazing how quickly actually that u start to feel less achey and can do more of the exercise it's a great feeling :)

It is a nice feeling being in control of food intake actually. it wasn't a nice feeling kinda freaking out like I did tho I'm hoping that gets easier! X

Hey Jo Jo :) how you doing sweetie? Shred attack still going? I don't have weights and when she said 'grab your weights...' I was like ah cr@p! But I used old jars of sauce in the cupboard and combined weigh just over 3lbs so really helped with the resistance building.

The last 5 mins of the shred killed my tummy when I first started! God damn those crunches! Persevere and ensure you drink enough fluids to combat the water retention.
How was footie on Tuesday? I know the result wasn't great for you but bet it was awesome to watch :) I'm a Gooner so only friendly rivalry please!! Xx

MinkyDinky said:
Hey Jo Jo :) how you doing sweetie? Shred attack still going? I don't have weights and when she said 'grab your weights...' I was like ah cr@p! But I used old jars of sauce in the cupboard and combined weigh just over 3lbs so really helped with the resistance building.

The last 5 mins of the shred killed my tummy when I first started! God damn those crunches! Persevere and ensure you drink enough fluids to combat the water retention.
How was footie on Tuesday? I know the result wasn't great for you but bet it was awesome to watch :) I'm a Gooner so only friendly rivalry please!! Xx

Hi my lovely, I'm doing ok thanks still a motivated mini which is good news :) haven't done shred for a couple of days actually but that is only because of not having time not because I don't want to in fact quite the opposite looking forward to doing day 4 tomorrow :) as long as u had some resistance then its all good :) I had weights I got with Zumba DVDs so have been using them.

The abs are an absolute killer and the jumping jacks with 20 seconds left I'm ready to die!! Haha. I've heard a few pol say that about the water actually will def try and keep up water intake, i weighed in tonight and lost 2lbs after a 100%week and was a bit disappointed maybe that was an influence. Did my inches at beginning so in a few more days might do them again!

Footy was ok was disappointing to lose but my boys did me proud as always and that's all I ever expect. Leagues more important anyways am off to Coventry to see us on Saturday. My lil bro is a gooner, was a shame for u actually last night sounds like u couldn't have done anymore.
X

When I started the shred I had a 1 lb gain, then half off and if I remember right a 5lb loss. So averaged about 1.75 off a week. When it's such a shock to our muscles we haven't used in a while then they will surround with water to protect and repair. So be proud and very happy that you have lost hun :) the inches will be coming off too so that is fantastic.

On to football - we were robbed!! Lol. No it was a good game and we were playing really well (apart from Theo Walcott - useless waste of time last night). I missed first half cause at WI but caught second half whilst munching dinner. You're not doing too bad in the league at the mo - with 2 games in hand you could ;if you win and m'boro lose there game, go into 4th. Kick off about lunch time sat isn't it? What time you setting off? All the chanting and jumping up and down must be body magic right?! Xx

MinkyDinky said:
When I started the shred I had a 1 lb gain, then half off and if I remember right a 5lb loss. So averaged about 1.75 off a week. When it's such a shock to our muscles we haven't used in a while then they will surround with water to protect and repair. So be proud and very happy that you have lost hun :) the inches will be coming off too so that is fantastic.

On to football - we were robbed!! Lol. No it was a good game and we were playing really well (apart from Theo Walcott - useless waste of time last night). I missed first half cause at WI but caught second half whilst munching dinner. You're not doing too bad in the league at the mo - with 2 games in hand you could ;if you win and m'boro lose there game, go into 4th. Kick off about lunch time sat isn't it? What time you setting off? All the chanting and jumping up and down must be body magic right?! Xx

Thanks hun I'm not stressing too much have had a few ppl say that I look like I've lost weight today and I'm glad I lost something. Im feeling good so not too disappointed.

Footy wise your only 5 points behind spurs now aren't you so starting with a win the weekend who knows :) yeah we've got a couple of games in hand now, most important thing is to keep winning I learnt very early on with football all u can do is control your own results as u can't other peoples and after that what will be will be! Tbh with what happened to us in pre-season after relegation whatever comes of our season will be a total bonus and I've enjoyed it all including my trip to Brugge :) kick off 12.30 so be going bout 10-10.30 I think. I do plenty of shouting and jumping so then calories are burned in sure :) x

Emmey1 said:
Morning Jo! How's the weekend been treating ya?

Good morning, this is spooky I just said good morning to you on your diary :)

Weekend not too bad been pretty quiet apart from going to see the blues play at Coventry yesterday I've done nothing!! Lol. May clean my car today-a bit of body magic action!!!

SW wise not to bad I had a bit of a blowout Friday night we has choppy but I wrote it all on my planner and synd it (which I wouldn't have done before I'd have either ignored I'd had it or stopped doing my planner all together!!) and have been making up for it since Friday with a bit of body magic in the rest of the days before WI I'm hoping it won't effect me too much! But u know what I'm feeling good anyways and happy with where I am thinking and feeling diet wise so it won't effect me too much I don't think :)

Hope you've had a good weekend and still having fun with your kindle :) x

jo-85 said:
Good morning, this is spooky I just said good morning to you on your diary :)

Weekend not too bad been pretty quiet apart from going to see the blues play at Coventry yesterday I've done nothing!! Lol. May clean my car today-a bit of body magic action!!!

SW wise not to bad I had a bit of a blowout Friday night we has choppy but I wrote it all on my planner and synd it (which I wouldn't have done before I'd have either ignored I'd had it or stopped doing my planner all together!!) and have been making up for it since Friday with a bit of body magic in the rest of the days before WI I'm hoping it won't effect me too much! But u know what I'm feeling good anyways and happy with where I am thinking and feeling diet wise so it won't effect me too much I don't think :)

Hope you've had a good weekend and still having fun with your kindle :) x

Oooh sounds like your living life but still tackling the SW plan so well done hun! It's so easy to think just cause you don't write it down it didn't happen (if only that was true lol) oh how I wish that was true!! lol

Emmey1 said:
Oooh sounds like your living life but still tackling the SW plan so well done hun! It's so easy to think just cause you don't write it down it didn't happen (if only that was true lol) oh how I wish that was true!! lol

Pretty much sums it up I think Hun yeah. I think I'm with you on that one if only it was true x

So another weekend nearly over and out, had a busy day today cleaned mine and mums car and the house and cooked dinner. I reckon definitely earnt some body magic from that altho annoyingly have managed to trigger off my sciatica again, have just had a lovely shower and sitting here with hot water bottle on it and hoping its gone by morning, I want to do 30 DS tomorrow.

Good day food wise again and I think I'm managing to pull back my over indulgence on Friday night! Countdown to WI begins I'm hoping for a good one.......

Oooh sciatica is such a pain in the butt - literally! I get it in my right side and it gets to the point that I don't know whether to sit, stand or lay down. Just want to take my leg off and fiddle with the nerve :D
Hope the hot water bottle head helped.

Good day at footie yesterday? How you feeling about WI this week? Sounds like you have been good and the scales should show a nice little result :) xx

MinkyDinky said:
Oooh sciatica is such a pain in the butt - literally! I get it in my right side and it gets to the point that I don't know whether to sit, stand or lay down. Just want to take my leg off and fiddle with the nerve :D
Hope the hot water bottle head helped.

Good day at footie yesterday? How you feeling about WI this week? Sounds like you have been good and the scales should show a nice little result :) xx

Yeah it really is literally. That's exactly how i feel no matter how I sit its agony. It just comes on too without any warning bloody thing!!

Footy was ok not a great game we never got started really which was really frustrating as Coventry were flaming rubbish. Was fun tho always is away with blues fans.

I have been really good apart from my blowout Friday night but that was all synd and have tried to make up for it since then. I do feel like I should get a loss but as we know the scales don't always show what we want! I am prepared for that tho and tbh just feel in a good place with SW at the moment so am happy with that :) x

Back