JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

I still cook for the kids as well but what they have wouldnt suit what I can eat so having to cook seperately for me.

Im not eating anything worth drooling at coz I dont want to get the taste for food if you know what I mean so its bland, tasteless food unfortunately. Although in saying that I cant believe how good lettuce tasted, lol. Even though I had to think twice before actually putting it in my mouth without the guilt trip.

Think you're right about AAM week - could be just the tonic you need

Please stop being so hard on yourself though, look how far you've already come

xxx

Thanks Toots. Just seems like I still have so far to go and not getting anywhere fast. I was really aiming to have 7 stones off by my Christmas night out but its now looking very unlikely thats going to happen. Should still be around 6 - 6 1/2 hopefully though so cant really complain.

Just need to keep plodding along and hope for the best.

6-6 1/2 is STILL a fantastic achievment!!

xxxx

You've done fantastic Joanne - amazing weight loss so far, I'm sure the scales will get plumetting again soon ;) Good luck in your AAM week with your food choices and even better luck for next week's weigh in! :)

S x

Well the scales didnt give me a miracle this morning but I suppose it could have been worse. A grand total of 1.6lbs off this week.

Ive gotten rid of all my bars apart from 3 weeks worth which I need coz of my working hours so fingers crossed that helps in some way when I stop eating them.

Anyway heres to another week and a hopefully better loss next week.

Well Im feeling much better today. Now Im without bars after the next 3 weeks I have enough products to do tfr until 20 January and have decided (unless I start getting brilliant losses again) that after that Im going to just have 2 packs a day and a low carb meal coz I will still have 60 shakes left. So just have to keep going until January and then I will have a meal a day to look forward to so I know I can do this. Especially since there will be the occasional day off towards the end of December.

Thats the one thing thats worrying me - no chewing at all. And I do love the bars for convenience if going anywhere. I have kept a couple of herbalife meal replacement bars (which have very similar values to the Exante ones) for emergencies but hopefully wont have too many of those.

Well going by this mornings unofficial WI Ive now lost exactly 80lbs so only (only, ha) 70lbs to go. Feeling quite optimistic about it for some reason. I think aam week agrees with me although tonight will be my last meal as I started last Friday. Then its back to 100% from tomorrow until Christmas nights out in December.

Ive come to the conclusion that it definitely is the bars that are keeping me out of ketosis. Somehow or other my body seems to have gotten used to the number of carbs Im consuming and adjusted itself to knock me out of it.

Only problem is that I have no choice but to eat them for the next two weeks because of the hours Im working so looks like its going to be a tough couple of weeks until I can stop eating them and get back into ketosis.

Wish me luck.

I have also found when i eat the bars i crave other foods and it makes me pick foods. So ive run out now so am just having the shakes.

Wow - brilliant loss - well done

Bars don't agree with me either. They are far too more-ish and they give me the farts :eek:

xxx

Im not happy with my hair just now. I got it dyed red at the hairdressers 2 weeks ago and loved it. I knew it would wash out quite a bit coz of the blonde highlights I had so I picked up a box of intense deep red hair dye in Asda when I was shopping. Well Ive just dyed it and its not what I wanted at all. Its turned out really really dark and you can only see red when Im directly under a light. :(

Getting DD to pick me up another box of hair dye on Sunday when she is out and hoping that one turns out better although it looks so dark just now I dont know if it will. So not happy.

Oooh the viva red - vibrant - is lovely. (think that's what it is anyway - the one that\'s only for the brave) That should sort it!!

I'm a redhead myself and only feel right when it's wooooah ;)

xx

Oooh the viva red - vibrant - is lovely. (think that's what it is anyway - the one that\'s only for the brave) That should sort it!!

I'm a redhead myself and only feel right when it's wooooah ;)

xx

Scratch that - it's the live XXL one

xxx

Im going to get the xxl live one - thats the one I usually use to top up DDs colour so didnt want to get the same one for me but have now changed my mind. The one I got was garnier 100% colour so I wouldnt recommend that at all.

Colour didnt take particularly well but it does look a tiny bit better than it did. Ive dyed it far too many times in the past fortnight to do it again anytime soon so Ill give it another go in a couple of weeks and hopefully it will take better.

Dietwise all is going smoothly. WI day tomorrow and while Im not expecting a brilliant loss coz Ive been doing aam for half the week I know its not too bad from my unofficial jumps on the scales so am quite happy even if I dont lose any more by tomorrow.

Back