JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

Thank you. :D

Well today has been a good day. We decided to have a games day and have spent the entire day playing various board games. Definitely a great distraction from food although my back is killing me coz we've been sitting on the floor.

Feeling incredibly positive again and I know I can get to my Christmas target, just need to stay motivated for another few weeks which shouldnt be too difficult. (I hope, lol)

Super congrats on getting the job!
Xx

My word - christmas is fast approaching....had to go the supermarket tonight (so the family can eat - not me!!)and there were two whole isles full of food and nonsense. Had a good day, no extra bars required - appetite seems to have sorted it's self out. Of down to Blackpool on monday with the kids and my mum and dad for a few days to see the lights and do the rides, etc. No rock to be consumed or 'kiss me quick' hats to be worn. Might buy a fluorescent bangle/ necklace though...!!!!
heidi x

Have a great time on Monday Heidi and try not to spend toomuch money - I know what a day out in Blackpool is like.

noted joanne - I know what you mean - it is a money pit. It is really for my parents to spend time with the kids. When they said they were wanting to take us on holiday, we thought fab, Spain, Italy or possibly Greece. Mum and Dad really surprised us by suggesting Blackpool. Ah well. It's a break, eh?
Hubbie can't come as he is starting a new job, so it's me, the parents and the kids.......is wine allowed??.....

You wish Heidi. :p

For what its worth if you were planning to drink though wine is pretty low carb but personally Id stick to spirits - no carbs at all to worry about.

I have just cooked a fry up for children and the smell didnt even bother me in the slightest. Dont tell me this means Im finally over food, lol.

Although to be honest food was never really my issue, more alcohol which I am still having on ocassion - just worked it out and since starting dieting Ive only drank 7 times and 2 of those were only 2 drinks. Thats not bad going in 5 1/2 months.

Well I am absolutely delighted with a loss of 4.6lbs this week. This means I have now lost a total of 5stone 2lbs. Another 3lbs and I am halfway there.

Hi - just wanted to say thanks for your good luck message and the inspiration -your losses are amazing !

Brilliant loss, well done!

Well the scales just arent moving for me this week even though Ive been 100%. That will teach me for having such a good loss on Monday, lol.

Anyway not the end of the world although I will be having a few drinks on Saturday night which hopefully wont affect things too much.

well done on your loss so far Joanne. Half-way there is an amazing feeling, keep focussed and you'll be there in no time.

Well didnt quite get to the halfway mark this week, missed it by 1lb. Disappointing loss of only 2.2lbs this week but given that I had such a good loss last week Im not overly worried. Also I did have rather a lot to drink on Saturday night so its still all good. :)

Beginning to get somewhat frustrated now as this week is looking very similar to last week with little to no movement on the scales. Im beginning to think maybe I need to do an AAM week to give my metabolism a boost but having been 100% for so long Im actually scared to eat.

Either way Ill wait until official WI on Monday before making any decisions. Im passing Asda on Monday afternoon anyway so can buy anything I might need, although if I lose around 3lbs I wont be doing it.

I can totally sympathise, I stayed the same last week and have only lost 1lb this week. As you say I'm wandering if the metabolism needs a bit of a kick up the backside!

Anyway, i hope your weigh In goes well

Xx

Back