JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

Well I am absolutely delighted to report a loss of 3.3lbs this week. Looks like I definitely needed the AAM to give my metabolism a boost. Not to mention the fact that this puts me very firmly in the 14s which is the lowest weight I have been since having baby number one who is now 12.

Started my new job today although only training just now. After 15 months of not working Im absolutely knackered after an 8 hour shift, lol. Just glad Im only full time for the 2 weeks training and then its part time. Be good to actually have some money again.

Its working in a call centre. Not exactly what I did my degree for but beggars cant be choosers - not a lot of jobs out there unfortunately.

no, there is not a lot out there at all and now over 800 are going to lose their jobs as pontins has gone bust. its a sad day :cry:
as long as you enjoy your job and your bringing in the money is what counts :)

Pontins has gone bust? I didnt know that - was at Pontins last year. Lets face it, its all about the money right now and how bad can a few hours a day be? Thats what Im hoping anyway, lol.

well done on the loss Joanne, you may be in the 13's by the New Year :)

Congrats on the weeks loss (I'm glad the scales are behaving themselves) and SUPER congrats on your overall loss it is amazing!
Xxxx

Well done on your loss this week, thats fab!!!

In the 14's :wow:

Thanks guys.

I must admit that even though I still have loads to lose Im finally feeling as though there is light at the end of the tunnel. Just need to keep this up and Ill be there soon.

Thanks guys.

I must admit that even though I still have loads to lose Im finally feeling as though there is light at the end of the tunnel. Just need to keep it up.

Just remembered something I meant to comment on yesterday and forgot about. I got my picture taken for my security pass for work and I actually look really skinny in it. Ive never looked skinny in a picture in my life so its a major thing for me. Cant believe how different my face and shoulders look.

Well done - fab stuff

xxxx

well done joanne :D a slinky slender summer awaits you in 2011 and you thoroughly deserve it x

Thanks Colly, Ive certainly worked hard enough for it but it will all be worth it when I finally see the numbers I want to on the scales.

Im definitely feeling rather disheartened with this diet now. Ive been 100% this week - literally nothing passing my lips except the 3 packs a day - and Ive lost a grand total of 1.1lbs in the past 5 days and am still not in ketosis.

Still there may be a miracle over the next couple of days before WI. If not Ill give it another couple of weeks and just start WS. Whats the point in doing TS when I can lose more on a somewhat more conventional diet after all?

In fact just thinking about it I may even give CD a go. Maybe lowering the calories would help. Although I would miss my soups. Hmm, maybe I could combine the two. Will have to give this some thought.

I love the soups on CD - yummy

You are doing so so well - one of my mates who did CD never lost for the first 4/5 days after weigh in then suddenly dropped 2-3 lbs over night!!

Keep the faith - I know it can be tough and,to be fair, I really should listen to my own advice as I often feel like you do now ;)

xxx

Ive tried a couple of the soups on CD and think they are absolutely vile. So much so I wouldnt even attempt them to be honest.

That seems to be the pattern with me as well. I WI on a Monday and then lose absolutely nothing all week. I suppose I really should stop weighing every day but Im totally obsessed, lol.

I will be sticking to 100% for the next week or so anyway so Ill see how things go and take it from there before deciding anything definitively.

Back