JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

You are blinking amazing, lady! A whole 8 stones gone !!!! It's ,rare, people like you who allow me to believe a big loss is acheivable....Thanks for all your posts. x

Hope you have a lovely weekend hun. 3.1lbs will be gone in the next week or so even with your planned time out. I love how focused and determined you are. Send some of your determination my way when you get to goal please :)

Wow, 3lbs to go, that's incredible, you're doing so well Jo, I hope those last few pounds melt away really easily for you, and then all goes well as you transition to Atkins. As others have said, you're an inspiration for us, that it really is possible to set these big goals and get there! Hope you enjoy your weekend :)

3lb Joanne...wow. you are amazing.

Really well done Jo that really is great! 3lbs is amazing ;)

Well a sneaky wi this morning shows that even after lots of alcohol on Saturday I've managed to lose 0.9lbs this weekend meaning that I only have 2.2lbs to go. Its so close I can almost taste the food now, lol.

This time next week Joanne you will be tucking into a feast ;-)

Well a sneaky wi this morning shows that even after lots of alcohol on Saturday I've managed to lose 0.9lbs this weekend meaning that I only have 2.2lbs to go. Its so close I can almost taste the food now, lol.

Excellent news, can't wait to be where you are now :)

Well so much for only having 2.2lbs left to lose. Feel as though all I have done this past two days is eat chocolate coz its staring at me every time I open the fridge. In reality I probably haven't eaten that much but it feels as though I have. I have now put all the loose bits of Easter egg into sandwich bags so that I can't automatically pick a piece up every time I open the fridge. Just need to resist the open box of after eights now lol.

Why don't you just bin them? The kids prob won't even be that bothered

Don't beat yourself up as what's done is done but STOP now!!

You're so close, Hun

xxx

DS would have a fit if I binned his chocolate lol.

I counted up my packs earlier and have enough to last until next Thursday so even if I have a minor gain from the past couple of days I shouldn't have any problems losing it along with the other couple of lbs so I'm not overly worried about it. Another week of 100% and I will be done with Exante for good.

JoanneM said:
DS would have a fit if I binned his chocolate lol.

I counted up my packs earlier and have enough to last until next Thursday so even if I have a minor gain from the past couple of days I shouldn't have any problems losing it along with the other couple of lbs so I'm not overly worried about it. Another week of 100% and I will be done with Exante for good.

Next Thursday is so close :)

I know what you mean about chocolate. I put the girls in tupperware type tubs with lids so i don't pick any up lol It has worked so far. I am more of a savory snacker. Sorry that should say was lol

Good luck for this next week :)

Just popping in again but all being well will have time to catch up on everyones diaries tomorrow.

WI this morning wasn't great but I was happy with it as it now means I have less than 1lb to go to get to overweight and 1.5lbs to go until I'm done with Exante.

Unfortunately today hasn't been a good day food wise at all. On the plus side the chocolate is now all gone so I shouldn't have too many problems getting back on track tomorrow to get this final stage out of the way in the next few days.

Jo wow wow wow only 1.5 lbs to go... U will lose that for next wi... I know u will.. True inspiration... Wishing u all the very best..

Hugs x

Thats excellent Jo :)
Are you moving onto Atkins then ?
:eek:

Back