Original Joe's Peppered Pork Steaks

StaceyUK

Gold Member
I had these last night and I CANNOT describe how good they were! The flavours were amazing! I can't wait to do another order and I'll be getting loads of them.

www.joessausages.co.uk

yes they are lovely my other fave is the hot and spicy chicken.

Yes I love these too, although I did end up eating the whole pack to myself!!!!

i usually have half the pack for tea with jacket spud and salad then the other half the next day cold with salad or in a bun with salad and mayo, mmmmmmmmm think i might have to do another order.lol.

the only thing i didnt like was the garlic and something sausages the rest was lush.

I have never ordered from him maybe i should

Totally 100% worth the money. Actually very good value as they are 80% meat. Have a look at the price of equivalent in tesco! - burgers are 3.50 for 4 but sooooo filling and i hide them from the kids ;) - they get normal stuff as does their dad he he

I have recently had an order from here and liked everything. Especially the cockail sausages which I wrapped in bacon to go with a chicken roast and the sausagemeat which I put with stuffing mix, onion, bacon and made super stuffing. I found the first sausages I cooked from Joes quite hard, since then I have always done the sausages in the slow cooker and thats much much better. I found the minimum order really has lasted well.

Back