Johnson up day down day diet!

Well said Dizzy, it is all about the individual and most of us know our own strengths and weaknesses. I agree, lets give it time and effort and see what happens.
Karion, thankyou for your balanced view, it does help a lot and Bex, thank you too, I am glad you are really going for it and I am sure, like me, you will ignore the negative stuff. This site always has been about support, encouragement and healthy discussion, long may it reign!

Love

What does everyone think? Now there is a section for the JUDDD diet should I get my diary moved into it from Members Only Diaries section?

Which do you think would be the most useful section for it to be in?

I think it's a personal choice. Whether or not you have highly sensitive info in there that you don't want all and sundry reading really;)

I think it's a personal choice. Whether or not you have highly sensitive info in there that you don't want all and sundry reading really;)

Hi

have really enjoyed your posts you seem extremely knowledgable can i ask what eating plan has worked best for you? really want to start judddd failed cder lost 1st3lbs then sabatourged myself cant bear to weigh myself feel judddd may work for me but scared

We all do our first week results tomorrow. That may give you an idea of how it's going!

I wasn't praising QOD. Until today I'd never heard of it. I was responding to a post by another member here who said she thought the diets seemed similar. Sorry I can't remember who it was that originally posted about QOD!

Anji - I think your comments were misinterpreted. Karion - you said you hoped for a debate! LOL.

Good luck everyone with your weigh-ins.

I wasn't praising QOD. Until today I'd never heard of it. I was responding to a post by another member here who said she thought the diets seemed similar. Sorry I can't remember who it was that originally posted about QOD!

Anji - I think your comments were misinterpreted. Karion - you said you hoped for a debate! LOL.

I like a good debate;)

can i ask what eating plan has worked best for you? really want to start judddd failed cder lost 1st3lbs then sabatourged myself cant bear to weigh myself feel judddd may work for me but scared

For me it was Cambridge, then the plans up, followed by months of calorie counting at maintenance level, until I felt safe to go it alone.

Now I suppose I'm at the point where I eat intuitively (as PMcK followers would say). I eat what I want, when I want. I'm not the same person when it comes to food.

It's been a long haul:rolleyes:

I understand that Cambridge isn't for everyone, neither is my way of getting to where I am now. I just reached the point where I managed to find one diet that I knew I mustn't fail. I couldn't fail any more. Wasted too much of my life.

Had I not managed Cambridge (albeit kicking and screaming), I would certainly have tried Juddd, but for me, it would have only been until I reached close to goal.

I had to get a good relationship with food in the end. Couldn't imagine 'dieting' for the rest of my life.....even if it was only once every two days. I just had to move on. I understand others who would be happy to do so. Just not for me.

Oops!

Anja I tried to correct my typo concerning your name but for some reason my 'edit' button has vanished!

Apologies.

No worries - it happens quite a lot.

First week weigh in:

11,13 2lbs down

Measurements: bust: 39.25 -0.5, waist: 30.5 -0.25, hips: 40.75 -0.25, bum: 43.5 same, l thigh: 24.5 -0.25, r calf: 15.5 same, l ankle: 9.25 same, r upper arm: 13.25 same, l wrist: 6.25 same, neck: 12.5 -0.25. Inch loss: 1.5 inches.

For the sake of science I am also going to weigh & measure tomorrow morning after an up day as I think that will be more scientifically accurate. My weight will probably have stayed the same (or higher as I have aqua aerobics tonight!) but if the measurements are lower than they started at I will still be happy.

(For info: we did all the birthday celebrations together last year too & I put half a stone on so staying the same would still be fine!)

Thank you! (still feels very much like cheating weighing after a down day though, that's why I'm going to compare. I have been 11,13 every down day so far!)

Right one week of JUDDDERING and ........4lbs gone!!!

Very pleased, yes it's a weigh in after a DD but a week is a week and I am chuffed to bits. Bring on the next week!

Hi Anja

Sounds like it was a success for you whichever way you look at it though. You were able to join in with your families yearly celebrations and enjoy them. You didn't put on any weight and may even have lost a touch.

Worked well for you last week and this week I'm sure you will make a real loss if your DownDays stay strict and your UpDays aren't so up!

Good luck this week and congratulations on your success last week.

Dizzy x

Right one week of JUDDDERING and ........4lbs gone!!!

Very pleased, yes it's a weigh in after a DD but a week is a week and I am chuffed to bits. Bring on the next week!

Hi Barb

Congratulations completing the week and for all your successes over the week. The loss is a bonus isn't it and not to be sniffed at either.

Best of all bet you are also looking forward to the week to come.:)

Dizzy x

Thanks Dizzy and Bex, it certainly is encouraging! Can't wait for Russian Doll to log on with her loss! We are in this together and I so want it to go brilliantly for her.

Back