johnsons

You will be an expert in no time lil and when i am tanned i always feel slimmer so double wammy on the result xx

Good luck treacle xxxxxxx all the exerxise should pay off tooooooo xxxx You should do your inch loss as well before you go have a double wammy...have you started the pills yet? Mine are working a treat

sorry to be nosey, what pills?

Lil it takes ages for muscle mass to build and show in your wieght...don't worry hunni will all be good!XXXX

Pills to stop constant TOTM hun xx

Hi hun i use the dove 1 and its pretty good, bit streaky on the first day but then it was fine! I didnt exfoliate though and i kow you should. Im scared of fake tan like st Tropez etc! xx

Well across the water here.....Johnsons have a new one this year and it says something like....now without the odour! Don't know if it is really without the odour but I used it smelly last yr and same as others, put it on at night and showered in the morning. Lil I think it is impossible to streak! If I can do it anyone can!!!

What I love is that cellulite never looks as bad when tanned!!!!

I agree Sara looks loads better xx

yeah I tried Johnsons a few years ago and the smell put me off ended up giving the bottles to my friend.

I am tempted in trying this new non odour one though anything is better than been milk bottle white!

Lil - I had streaky problems with fake tan, maybe Im just not good at applying it. Anyway a friend told me to dilute it with body lotion and now Im streak free! xx

why dont you just buy the new garnier one thats supposed to be the best on the market at the mo,its no streaks.

I use the Dove one myself for everyday use and the St, Tropez mousse for special occasions!! Dove does not smell at all, not like the Johnsons which I think makes you smell like onions!!! I use a Baby Wipe to get it off palms without having to wash them and risk white hands!!

Yeah I agree with Thistime08, St Tropez is the best and the least likely to streak (or Lancome for legs) but expensive for everyday use. But you have all inspired me so think I will slap on some of the Johnsons before bed (last years, so the stinky one unfortunately!)

The Nivea one is well better my sister looked like an off tangerine after Johnsons

im all streaky,why me ???
Aww hunni seriously buy some st tropez mousse of ebay its 1/4 of the price that it is in boots and you can see it instantly so no streaks...make sure you exfoliate and mosturise xxx

ebay queen to the rescue, nic I really think you work for them!!! lol

Back