johnsons

lmfao...no i am just a bargian hunter sweet! i hate paying full price for anything.....

lmao ebay for everthing,ya know that how to look good naked,well im a bit absessed with it,anyway,they tested all the tans and the ambro solaire garnier won even over san tropias am very impressed,want to try it but am goin away and am scared so am gettin sprayed intead:D
but before you put on tan, exfolliate really well,get all the dead skin off this will make your tan more even,moisurise the whole body,give it 30 mins to soak into your skin.then apply tan,yo should get an even spread.moisturiser every morning after to maintain it,san tropias do a great moisturiser thats keeps your tan for up to a week,happy bronzing girls xjx

yup, shame they don't sell boyfriends hee hee

i know .....so unfair lmao

Although i don't think i am ready for a husband yet...that would mean i would have to learn the 'C' word and be able to do it....Compromise that is lol

Although i don't think i am ready for a husband yet...that would mean i would have to learn the 'C' word and be able to do it....Compromise that is lol

haha im with ya there hon,i wouldnt be able to give up my freedom am too selfish,

nic - you should set up a hotline hun for shopping advice and prices!!

I agree with the girls about the johnsons i stunk when i used it lol!

Last summer i used garnier summer body and it was the bomb it actually smelt nice and the tan looked natural too

stop there everyone! im a beauty therapist bin them products. for newbies i totally recommend st tropez everyday £12.99 from boots its the best i use it in my salon from the brown cream,spray tan to everyday the mousse can stick as it dont spreed to well,use about 3 times a week to look really brown,everyday aint a good look you will look very brown im blonde and fair and look golden brown all the time,as it contains aloe vera which is green so it nutralises that horrible yellow tango look,oh by the way gang i did not say last week i put on 2lbs had the weekend off but i lost 7lbs this week yippee,antway good luck with that tan,rub it in,wash your hands dry and rub again

stop there everyone! im a beauty therapist bin them products. for newbies i totally recommend st tropez everyday £12.99 from boots its the best i use it in my salon from the brown cream,spray tan to everyday the mousse can stick as it dont spreed to well,use about 3 times a week to look really brown,everyday aint a good look you will look very brown im blonde and fair and look golden brown all the time,as it contains aloe vera which is green so it nutralises that horrible yellow tango look,oh by the way gang i did not say last week i put on 2lbs had the weekend off but i lost 7lbs this week yippee,antway good luck with that tan,rub it in,wash your hands dry and rub again
See i do talk sense hahaha well done on ya loss hun and st tropez is cheaper on ebay hahahah

Back