Joined up today!

i dont know how you managed 27lbs on shakes.. i would have probably taken 1 look and told them where to go! :p i love my food too much - i'm still having issues with portion sizes as i realised in Frankie and Benny's the other night. The woman came along with my penne arrabiatta (8) and i almost asked her where the rest was LOL :p

Hi babe

I actually lost 48lb but I put the rest back on when I came off shakes. Funnily enough at first it was hard then I got into it but as I reached three months I just couldnt cope anymore on it. I love food so much!

I take my hat off to people that lose about 10 st on it. I really believe long term it cannot be good for you. I know I need to learn how to change my life with food not shakes. Lets keep it real! I messaged you my number by the way

XX

:eek: you mean it's not just me :D

Heaven knows what I'll do when I go down to less points and I can't have my huge carbs portions x

I love a big portion me ! hehe of food people!

Thats why I cant do core cos I just dont know when to stop. At least with points there is some control.

at our weight though i'm sure you could manage core - i mean.. i normally weigh my potato and look for no more than 300g and i have a full tin of beans with it, or a whole tin of tuna mixed with WW soft cheese and a massive plate of salad :p

rice and pasta i have to weigh too - i tend to overcook it a little nowadays to make it bigger and then it looks more on my plate :p i've even bought new platebowls (i cant figure out which they are) at ikea (25p each! BARGAIN!) so i know roughly what my portions should look like.

at our weight though i'm sure you could manage core - i mean.. i normally weigh my potato and look for no more than 300g and i have a full tin of beans with it, or a whole tin of tuna mixed with WW soft cheese and a massive plate of salad :p

rice and pasta i have to weigh too - i tend to overcook it a little nowadays to make it bigger and then it looks more on my plate :p i've even bought new platebowls (i cant figure out which they are) at ikea (25p each! BARGAIN!) so i know roughly what my portions should look like.

Hiya

You do make me laugh. You are so funny! I think I like the rigidity of points but see what happens this week. If nothing then switching to core. I really hope there is a change. I woke up early as I get really bad carpal tunnel syndrome and could not sleep plus little boy had me up most of night. Woke up starving! Not a good start eh.

XXX

have some water :p then have some more water. My days when i wake up starving are the ones where I end up running out of points so I try and drink until my belly sloshes around uncomfortably with so much juice in me! I know it sounds odd but only way i can stop myself eating on those days :p

also, I read your diary! :p

Hiya girls

Well its not going well. I have now consumed all my points! ha ha ha ha ha

Oh I shouldnt laugh. The veggie curry is cooking in my slow cooker. I cant really have any though cos there is points in the sauce. I honestly cannot stop eating. I have been drinking too but I actually think I am now full! I am chuckling while typing this but I I am so worried about later. I know why this is its cos of the time of the month next week. Everything seems to be against me for this diet at the mo.

I am worried if I go over points its going to affect my weigh in. Jac if you want my spare calc and some books I have let me know and will post them to you. I have some extras here.

aww hunny - fill up on the curry and low pt stuff if u have to snack - try and get some activity pts to cover some of the pts over - you can always try to claw some back over the rest of the week if you can handle it. TOTM is a right royal pain! Txt me if u need to - going for a walk to see if I can blow away some of this blue-feeling I have at the mo :confused: Take care xxx

Hiya girls

Well its not going well. I have now consumed all my points! ha ha ha ha ha

Oh I shouldnt laugh. The veggie curry is cooking in my slow cooker. I cant really have any though cos there is points in the sauce. I honestly cannot stop eating. I have been drinking too but I actually think I am now full! I am chuckling while typing this but I I am so worried about later. I know why this is its cos of the time of the month next week. Everything seems to be against me for this diet at the mo.

I am worried if I go over points its going to affect my weigh in. Jac if you want my spare calc and some books I have let me know and will post them to you. I have some extras here.

Yeah I only have 5 left! oh dear! Those sunday blues!! lol

aww hunny - fill up on the curry and low pt stuff if u have to snack - try and get some activity pts to cover some of the pts over - you can always try to claw some back over the rest of the week if you can handle it. TOTM is a right royal pain! Txt me if u need to - going for a walk to see if I can blow away some of this blue-feeling I have at the mo :confused: Take care xxx

Oh honey. Will text you. Please dont be sad. I hate that feeling so much.

X

hey, howz u doing? Thought of you as I cooked my girls tea - hope the day panned out better than it started xxx

hiya! how did you manage? was your curry nice? x

Yeah be strong..thats how I get through it, just walk away from the food.....i seem to have demolished 2 bags of quavers, 2 fun size mars bars and am tempted by a third packet of crisps since I'm a celeb started.....****

hey chick hows ur new week going so far.. cant wait to see ur results this week i know u will have done amazing xx

hello, I've texted you but just leaving my mark in here too :D hope you're having a good day xxx

Greetings.. thanks chuck.

I have left a mark in your diary! ha ha

Just plodding on. Not much to report. I feel sort of blah

XX

aww sorry to hear you're having one of them days.. :( hope you cheer up soon - we all get em but they usually pass pretty quickly :) just think, you'll be lighter and lovelier (if lovelier is possible :D) on friday! woop! :D

aww sorry to hear you're having one of them days.. :( hope you cheer up soon - we all get em but they usually pass pretty quickly :) just think, you'll be lighter and lovelier (if lovelier is possible :D) on friday! woop! :D

Bless ya. Well here is hoping. I had a dodgy tum yesterday and I have one today and terribly pains in my tummy so my TOTM is imminent and I feel rank.

Having my new laptop delivered today. Very excited about that.

I found in tesco a huge mammoth tin of beans yesterday that is 8 points for whole tin. You maybe windy after but I bet its a good filler if you have lots of points LOL

Back