Joined up today!

Hi hon,

Sorry been so quiet. I have been absolutely exhausted. I was in bed yesterday by half 8 and most other nights too. Some days I just dont get time to come on with the little un wanting me. My tests came back negative so now i want to know why I feel so low and awful. Weigh in tomorrow. I dont feel positive but lets see.

Hope everyone is ok.

XXXXXX

maybe just tiredness - having a littl'un is a stressful job! hope your WI goes okay, am crossing everything I can cross for you :) xxx

Hi hun, sorry you're still feeling so washed out but glad it wasn't GF. Being a mum is very tiring even with supportive friends and family - hope you're feeling better soon. Good luck with your WI tomorrow - will be thinking of you xxx

good luck

Glad to hear it wasn't GF. I know I spent a long time being totally exhausted after I had my son, it was really hard going. I hope it proves to be nothing more serious than exhaustion although that is harder to cope with than some realise & can make you feel dreadful.

Glad the tests came back negative. Hope you get some answers soon to why you are feeling so unwell. Hope you feel better soon too x

good luck for WI today! :) xxx

Well been weighed and .......................put on a pound which I did not think was at all bad considering my big loss last week. So very pleased with this result!!!

Well been weighed and .......................put on a pound which I did not think was at all bad considering my big loss last week. So very pleased with this result!!!

Thats not bad at all, you will have it off in no time x

Glad you're pleased with your WI results hunny - you'll have that squatter off in no time :) xxx

Hi all
SOOO tired today. Oh well. Got to get on with it.

I made a good find the other day. By sunmaid. Its choc covered raisins. Box of 5 packets and they are really yummy. 2 pointz per pack. They are a yummy treat. Perfect for if you have the choc demon coming.

Hope everyone well. Thanks for support you all gave when poorly.

well done!! thats fantastic!! :D so pleased for you - dont forget to update your ticker! xx

..really fancy sum choc raisins now. where did you find them?

well done!! thats fantastic!! :D so pleased for you - dont forget to update your ticker! xx

..really fancy sum choc raisins now. where did you find them?

Hiya

Yeah got to do ticker. I keep forgetting once I have logged off ha ha

Got them in tesco in dried fruit aisle.

Hope you are well honey XXXX

you forgot again haha :D

and thanks - will pop in for a look if i cant find em at Sainsburys.. were they like.. were they called poppets? used to love them :D

you forgot again haha :D

and thanks - will pop in for a look if i cant find em at Sainsburys.. were they like.. were they called poppets? used to love them :D

Oooh the toffee poppets! And the mint ones! :eek: x

hello you! good luck for your WI today - i'm sure you will do great! :) xxx

good luck hun look forward to hear how ur doing xx

Back