Joined up today!

hi guys,

thanks for well wishes, it helps. Feeling so down. Never felt quite this ill. I am completely and utterly exhausted. I had a feeling at the beginning of the yr I had GF as I kept getting what I thought and doc thought was tonsilitis so it may well be it. Cant wait to find out really.

XXX

Hi hunny, hope you're okay; have you managed to enlist any help for you and your ickle one yet? Big hugs :hug99: Take care babe and keep in touch xxx

really hope you are better soon - hope you dont have GF either as i know how nasty it is! xxx

You poor thing. What a nightmare. I really hope it is not GF and i hope you improve soon. Big hugs sent over to you (((hug))) xxx

Thanks guys for responses. Trying to get into diet today as not really been eating. Just livin on sorbet and ice cream and yog. Jaxs no help at all from anyone. Nothing new there... what goes around comes around eh. I am a great believer in karma.

Little one at nursery this morning so apart from putting on some washing I have been resting. Got tests tomorrow!

XX

Sorry you've not got anyone to help hun. Take it easy and rest all you can. Let us know how long the results take to come back. :hug99: xxx

*hugzzzzzzzz* Hun sorry to hear ur feeling poorley! Let us know how ur test results go... get more food into u girl even if its soups so it doesnt hurt ur throat theres nothing worse than gf hope u feel better soon xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx

Hope the tests go ok and that you are feeling better soon. Get plenty of rest and take care x

glad to hear you are resting at least. Hope you are feeling better soon chuck and fingers crossed good results from those tests! xxx

Hey you, :hug99: sorry I missed you earlier when you popped into my thread - hope you're ok. Haven't texted you as worried I'll wake you up and not that I dont care! When do you get your blood test results back? Thinking of you - you know where I am if you need to vent or need support :) xxx

hiya! no signal as per usual and also doing my usual of sleeping at normal times and being awake at not normal ones :p hows you? how were the tests and hows the diet? are you managing a bit more food now? x

let us know hw ya r chick!! missin r wee chts xx

Hiya Guys

Well I am back to my normal old self! I got weighed fri and lost 12lbs but I have been ill with my throat so hoping Iwont gain too much. Will alter ticker in a bit.

When is this discovery plan out? Is it Monday? I will have to wait till Fri to collect it! Rats!

Hope everyone ok.

Thanks for being lovely to me whilst ill Results in on Thursday

XXXX;)

12lbs is fab - fingers crossed you keep it all off when you go back to eating normally :)

good luck for your results on thursday! xxx

hey hows your day been? :D

Whatever you gain when you start eating properly again, I'm sure it will still work out as a fantastic loss over 2 weeks! :)

Glad your better. Good luck for thursday x

wow dats fantastic chick - glad to hear ur feeling better :):) xx

hello you, youve been quiet of late - how're your days going? x

Back