Joined up today!

if you keep bugging her, shes only going to go and lose it in 2 weeks and kick our butts :p so leave her alone i dont wanna be shown up haha! :p

lol - hurry up in bring on nxt tue i wanna see a bit of the ticker

Hi guys

Well this week has been hard. Apart from hideous sleep deprivation I have just in general found it hard this week and my will power is wanin today. I want to cheat big time. When I am tired I get like this.

Been walking lots and keeping busy. Weigh in on Friday! So nervous.

Hugs to all XXX

Ah bless you. You have similar ticker to me. You doing points or core hon? X

I'm doing points & loving it :D

How are you feeling today? Did you get a better nights sleep?

Hi

Not very well today. Woken up with really severe tonsilitis. I feel dreadful. I cant keep my eyes open. Cant go to bed cos little one needs me. Roll on his bed time.

Wont come back on till tomorrow now as its taken great effort to come on now.

X

Aww hunny, hope you're feeling better soon! Try to eat at least 16 of your points and drink lots :hug99: xxx

aww hun, hope you feel better soon :( wishing you lots of luck for tomorrow - keep going, you've worked so hard and WI and success is so close! xx

You poor thing! There are so many bugs going around at the moment. I hope you feel better really soon xxx

hey hun hope ur feeling better today :) its weigh in day for u how did it go xxxx

hey chuck, congrats on your WI - youve done really well however you look at it. Keep it up :) rooting for ya xxx

Hi everyone

I weighed myself at home cos of my terrible tonsilitis and my scales 2lb loss which is what I put on last week :(

Feeling pretty ill and living on sorbet and yoghurt at moment.

Hope everyone doing well. Will do ticker another day as I cant be bothered XXX

Thank you for all those lovely wishes of me getting better
XX

Thanks guys for lovely comments. After a hellish weekend feeling terribly ill. My poor mouth is completely covered with ulcers and tonsils like golf balls. I had to go to hospital this morning as been feeling so ill and they think I have glandular fever so got to have some tests next week.

Back soon

X

Back