Joined weight watchers today peeps!

pinkbuttons

Helloooo, :woohoo:..i did it i joined.....was so happy as I really thought I was gonna be over 19 st but I was 18 st 12... (still loads I know)....so I am def gonna be here in this little HELP zone...I need BUDDIES to help:sign0144:!!!!!!!! bought my self the deluxe pack soI got everything to get started!...the 49 floating points are worrying me...bit scared to use them...sounds to good to be true!...anyway fingers crossed:fingerscrossed: i will do it this time!...really hope so !

Last edited:
Hello I started weight watchers yesterday from home at 17st 5. I hope you are feeling motivated and confident with the diet. I havent received my books yet... I would be happy to be buddys with you. I am new to this site too.. you need 20posts for an avatar and 50posts for view your profile and other peoples and send private messages. This is what I have gathered from the instructions.

Says your profile is unavailable . Add me Katie weightwatchers

58lb lost......63lb to go :)

Got it thank x

hey girls you ok?
i started about 2 months ago starting at 17.6
and have lost 18.5lbs :)
dont worry about the 49 weeklys i have them every week and still have good loses
if you need any help just ask! and good luck :D

Hello :) that's a good loss well done. Glad about those weey points because how hungry I felt yesterday I may need some. X

Oh good idea pinkbuttons :) is there a thread on Here to do a diary?

Good luck :)

Back