1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Joining a class tonight!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by foxychic, 15 November 2010 Social URL.

1. foxychic

foxychic Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    I tried SW last year and managed to lose 10lb (then put it back on again!), however my head wasnt in the right place then!

I now have a wonderful new job and a goal - my children (7 & 2) are getting christnened in the new year so it would be lovely to lose a bit by then (Im being realistic with christmas coming up!!).

Anyway, feeling nervous about tonight but looking forward to a fresh start also! x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. clairex

clairex Silver Member

Well done! A really positive step :) You won't regret it - its a great incentive to keep going, as well as the social side of it. Hope it goes well, let us know how you get on! :) xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.