Jools ... I'VE BLIMMIN LOST 3LBS!!! yyeeehhaaaa!

Well I made it through the day but tonight I have had a very small bowl of bolognese sauce? No idea how many calories ...

xx

Well I made it through the day but tonight I have had a very small bowl of bolognese sauce? No idea how many calories ...

xx

hey you ! wot's up ???? is bolognese in your book for SS+.....?? thought not !

here's the thing.....do you want to lose weight and feel better about yourself ? or are you content to stay the way you are ? if the answer is the first one, then you need to think before you put anything in your mouth......did you REALLY want that bolognese ? no-one MADE you eat it... try to think about your thoughts and feelings as you reach for the food you know is not on your plan - tell yourself you can have it in 10minutes time....and chances are, after 10minutes you won't want it :)

so sorry if that sounds harsh.....you know I luv ya ! and just want to see you happy with yourself again.....

remember - NO-ONE can make you eat the food.....YOU are the one in control.. and also the one who wants to get the weight off - focus on where you want to be - set yourself very specific goals, know you will get there....and GO FOR IT !!!

PM me anytime you need a kick !

always happy to oblige......

lotsa love

Debz xxx

The easiest way to do this diet is to stick with it 100%. Write a list of goals personal to you and break it down to smaller amounts. Write a list of the negative things about cheating eg you need to be able to control what you eat to be able to maintain at the end of the diet, you are paying out money and slowing down weight loss, most of the time it makes you feel crap afterwards ect.

Dont say to yourself you cant have something, when i am faced with something i would really like to eat i say to myself, julie you CAN eat this if you want but you are CHOOSING not to, then i feel really pleased with myself for making the choice.

SS + and 810 are great plans but again you have to give 100% if you want 100% results.

Think of this diet as a short term challendge for long term rewards.

You are in control of everything you do and only you can make this diet work. Think positive and think of how you are going to feel at the end of your journey, keep focused and if tempted drink more water, take a stroll, read whatever to get you through.

julesrush
cdc norwich

Oh my god Debz ... you made me feel so ashamed of myself then. (In a good way not a bad way).

You are soooo right. No one made me eat it and I wasn't hungry .. didn't really want it but it was there.

PLEASE be harsh with me as thats the first time I have felt ashamed and if it does the trick then thats fine by me hun.

Thank you xxxx

Oh my god Debz ... you made me feel so ashamed of myself then. (In a good way not a bad way).

I am so so sorry hun :eek: - that wasn't my intention.......please don't be ashamed - this diet is SO HARD......and you have done really well so far......

You are soooo right. No one made me eat it and I wasn't hungry .. didn't really want it but it was there.

I was reading through some stuff today and made me think about WHY we eat...and WHO has the control....and, you know what - it's US !!! so that's what prompted my reply....

PLEASE be harsh with me as thats the first time I have felt ashamed and if it does the trick then thats fine by me hun.

Thank you xxxx

hey you - didn't want to make you feel like that (see above :eek:).... this diet is hard....and it is so easy to 'give yourself permission' to eat something because 'you've had a bad day', 'the kids have been playing up', 'you're feeling down'... whatever....but just try to wait TEN MINUTES before reaching for that food, wine, crisps, chips....whatever AND chances are - after 10minutes, you won't WANT them anymore.....

hope that helps....

please don't feel ashamed - you are normal !! it's hard for us all - that's why we're here......keep postin, keep bein honest and open and that way someone on here will be able to help....

lotsa love

Debz xxxx

Hun I wasn't in the slightest offended. It made me feel ashamed with myself because I know you are completely right and made me think! Reading it in black and white and knowing that what you said is right.

I feel some determination now as Ive read your post over and over!

I will try again tomorrow.

xx

I will try again tomorrow.

xx

that's GREAT !!! remember you only fail when you GIVE UP TRYING !!!

stick with it Julie - I know you can do this keep posting on here, keep us updated and please please PM me anytime :)

look forward to reading bout your successes !!

lotsa love

Debz xxx

Thanks Darlin .. I know I can rely on your support as you were there for me the first time round too!

xx

Thanks Darlin .. I know I can rely on your support as you were there for me the first time round too!

xx

u r so so welcome !!

will check in with ya tomorrow to make sure all is OK......

if I can help in any way - just SHOUT !!!

catch ya later babes....

Debz xx

Well this morning I have woken with so much determination to do a full day I think I'm about to burst! :D

Had a few words with myself last night about what Debz had said in her post and totally realise that she is so right and I am the one who is in control of what goes in MY mouth. I control the diet ... it does not control me!

So today is a new day and I am determined to make it my first full day (for a long while!) doing ss!

Wish me luck ...... :D:D:D

xx

.....and I am the one who is in control of what goes in MY mouth. I control the diet ... it does not control me!

xx

:D good on ya Jools !! you CAN do this - and you are so right you ARE IN CONTROL

if you find yourself wanting to eat, tell yourself you can have it in TEN minutes time.....then go and do something else - phone a friend, sort the kids...anything but eat....bet you won't want whatever it was after the 10minutes are up.....

and remember you have CHOSEN to do CD....the food will still be there when you have lost the weight and feel more comfortable with yourself :)

have a great day....keep glugging the water, split your packs if that helps and GO FOR IT !!

catch ya later.....

love

Debz xx

Thanks Debz for a great 'telling off' post! lol!

I've come on here as this is my usual down fall time! I am doing really well at the moment. 1 shake down and 1 litre of water. Ive even taken the kids to McDonalds!

I am feeling hungry but I am trying to divert my mind!

So far so good and I KNOW I am gonna get through the day!

xx

Thanks Debz for a great 'telling off' post! lol!

I've come on here as this is my usual down fall time! I am doing really well at the moment. 1 shake down and 1 litre of water. Ive even taken the kids to McDonalds!

I am feeling hungry but I am trying to divert my mind!

So far so good and I KNOW I am gonna get through the day!

xx

:eek::eek::eek: glad u doin well so far....diversion is the key in the first few days......

you WILL get thru' today...stick with it hun - ur a star !!!

ove

Debz xx

well day 2 was a little different. I could feel those cravings coming on so I had a mug of bullion. I also decided to have a Quorn fillet and broccoli. It was delicious!

Heres to day 3 .....

I DID IT!!! I GOT THROUGH A DAY 1 FINALLY!!

wooo hoo Im so pleased!

xx

WELL DONE you - fabulous :D knew you could do it !!!

well day 2 was a little different. I could feel those cravings coming on so I had a mug of bullion. I also decided to have a Quorn fillet and broccoli. It was delicious!

Heres to day 3 .....

great choice to keep those pesky cravings in their place ! Day 2 almost done now hun - stick with it.....the first 3 days are DEFINITELY the worst....get thru' those and you'll be laughin' ;)

love

Debz xx

Hi jools :)
How you doing today hun?
Day 3 for me too (as if you dint no lol) and im feeling great!! :D
Must be in ketosis today as im feeling so much better!
Hope your feeling great too... keep us posted hun :)

Im doing fine thanks girlies,

I had yesterday 3 packs, 2 quorn fillets and some brocolli. Very nice

Today Im having 3 soups, 2 quorn fillets with some cabbage, mushroom and cauliflower.

xx

Back