Jools ... Lets get ready to rumble ......

Ha ha ha ha ha made perfect sense hunni thank you xxxx

Good glad it did as I am a little squiffy LOL

Plenty of time todo it in , you will feel better for going tonight . New day new start , new you . woooohoooo

jools where did u go form the chat room ????

Oh god I am losing the plot!

I have been over my points on both of my days this week, I just can't seem to get the hang of it. Im sure it will all click one day but what if I go on wednesday and I have gained??????? I will be mortified!!!!!!

I just don't seem to have any willpower at the moment I really don't!

xx

EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! I find when Im not 'dieting' I can control myself but the word diet brings out the rebel in me!

I find I don't know what to have for lunch thats filling but lower in points so that I can have a decent sized evening meal.

xx

today i had a huge salad with pickled onions ,beetroot,gherkins,peppers,toms lettuce cucumber,and half a packet of feta light for the whole lot it was 3 and 1/2

Paula,

You are doing really well hunni.

I am finding at the moment I daren't experiment with anything as I am unsure of points values.

May get myself one of those calculators to help me on my way this next week!

xx

Wednesday evening.

Im trying to train myself not to be disappointed as I have done CD before and always had a great loss on my first weigh in!!

xx

I can understand what you are saying there Jools , but its like me , Can i be strong to take CD on again ? thats my Question at the moment because if i truely madly deeply can , i'll give i'll give her a ring ( CDC ) Hope you get a good loss Jools

Hi Missleo

I KNOW I am not strong enough for CD. I restarted so many times even though I knew in my heart that I could easily lose at least 20lbs in my first month my head just wouldn't take it.

I need to know how to go back to food once I have lost my weight so I thought ww would be the best for me. I lose weight very slowly on a proper 'food' diet. Maybe only 1lb a week but at least it will be coming off and there are 14 weeks to xmas so it could be a stone by then!

Fingers crossed!

xx

Back