Jools ... Lets get ready to rumble ......

Hi all

Im fine thanks

Ive had my weigh in and I only lost 1 lb! Thats ok tho Im not disheartened I will carry on as I have this week!

xx

Well dont mate!!!! 1 lb is fab well done you!!!!!

Well done on losing a pound!!!

well yesterday according to my pedometer I did 21,000 steps. I can't believe I walk that much in a day. It worked out at 19 kilometres (don't know how many miles that is!!) SO the BIG question is .... WHY AREN'T I AS SKINNY AS KATE MOSS??????

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Woo hoo!! Well done on your loss!! All losses count and they all add up!!!
21,000 steps in a day?! wtf!! I used my pedometer for 3 weeks and averaged 4,000 steps per day (I sit at my desk like ALL day). The only way to boost mine to 10000 steps was an hours dog walk every night. I don;t use it now, go to the gym instead ;)!!

Walking is the best way to burn fat .... you'll be uber skinny in no time ;) !! xx

Ive looked it up on a conversion site and it works out at 11 miles. Its only walking to and from school ... I also work at the school too so Im up there at lunchtime as well.

Hello paula sweetie pie!

Im doing ok ... I hate the weekends as that always seems to be my downfall BUT struggling through and will hopefully be ok!

Hows you???

xx

im fine lovey,slowly adjustin to life here.Its really strange havin it hot this time off year.Glads your feeling better in yourselfxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know it should fall off with walking that much but honestly it never does!

Today Ive only done 11,000 steps ... thats because Ive got no school run so on monday I will be back to higher levels!
I do love walking but someimes I just wish I could sit still and rest my weary tootsies!

xx

I get all geared up for the walking in the week then MEGA disappointed at the weekends when I only manage about 4000 steps a day!

xx

Well done on the loss - way to go with the walking!! Do you go walking with your lovely boxer in your avatar? I love boxers and will get one again when the kids are grown up. Until then i'll just drool over your lovely doggy!!

Back