Jools ... Lets get ready to rumble ......

i can understand how you feel its kinda weird cos we always want more, but like you say its hit your target and its going the right way hun. We will get there this is OUR year

Yep certainly is hun and Im not gonna feel negative about it Im just gonna carry straight on tomorrow ready for next wednesdays weigh in!

Have you had a date yet for when you move hun?

xx

Excuse me...may I remind you of the above post...you said you would be happy with 1lb, and you've achieved that, so BE HAPPY :p

You're on target, and that's great - if you keep that up every week then just think how happy you'll be in a few months time...when you've dropped a dress size!

You've done well - don't you forget that ;)

SORRY MUM xxx

not yet, but thanks for asking haven't even viewed it yet, they are dragging their feet lol

1lb off is a hell of a lot better that 1lb on. Well done and don't foget all those little pounds soon add up.

Think of a pound of lard on the end of your nose, bet you'd be glad to see the back of it !!

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Jools. 1lb off is great! Besides, if it's any consolation, sometimes it can take 2 weeks for a brilliant week to show on your weightloss. So if you have a great result next week it may be due to doing so well this week.

Marie you nutter!!!

Im ok girlies ... Im still here .. just been busy. I fell last night and twisted my ankle. Can't even remember how I managed to fall and I had had no vino before you ask! Its the same ankle that I twisted about 8 weeks ago and boy did the air turn blue!!!

Diet wise all is ok. Ive had thai red curry with rice and 2 slices of garlic brread for my tea and no points soup all day to compensate!

xx

ha ha ha ha no Ive had to fight for the laptop tonight too ... my 10 year old daughter was on it first then hubby!

Yep still fascinated by the no points soup. Have made stacks this last week!

So You have been good tonight then and not ordered a pizza??

xx

Well today is a tester for me. Im home alone for the whole day with just my twins. My hubby and daughter have gone to Durham for a Taekwondo competition.

I will be cooking the usual sunday lunch but will I be able to control my portion size? God I hope so.

xx

of couse you will!!! I have every faith in you!!!

Just wanted to say your pic is goreous!! what beaaaautiful kids!!!

Back