Jo's CD Diary

Morning Jo! Hope you have a great day & the hunger starts to get gone! :D

:thankyou:Hello honey....my hunger pangs have PROPER done off and I am in full on, beautiful, yummy KETOSIS.

Do you know how happy I am??

Woke up like a lightbulb :character00238:, ready to go and with no sensations at all in my belly or gob.

Can't believe it. Weed on the ketostick and it was dark pink. I nearly hit the ceiling with joy. :wow:

Just a quickie but will check in with everyone later....hope everyone is having an excellent day :talk017:

Fantastic!! Have a brilliant non hungry day :D

woohoo, the ketosis fairys great aint she

:devilangel:Evening top slimmers....does anyone ever wish the Ketofairy would be a bit more consistent and stop hunger alltogether?? Why is my mind straying to the idea of sinking my teeth into a battered cod?? Totally bizarre.....:massmoon:

The dieter's psyche is a very strange thing.

Going to catch up on everyone's threads now

Just had my last foodpack for the day....maple porridge.Tasted like hot cake mix I reckon...but I am an oddball :feedtroll:

Wow, so many of the things you ladies write are ringing bells with me. I've got PCOS, metabolic syndrome, and to cap it all off endometriosis :sigh:

I've been lucky to find a really good gynae in Sheffield, but only after years of struggling with various docs, and after so much damage was done by the cysts that I was told that my ovaries resemble a map of Italy rather than a flying saucer (sorry, probably TMI!) :eek: It was my gynae who recommended CD plus Metformin to ease the symptoms... easier said than done for somebody who has a major carb addiction! I've found the Metformin pretty good at lessening the hairiness, but unfortunately it hasn't done a thing with the weight... though maybe it's because I carried on stuffing my face :eek:

I know what you mean about the Ketofairy Jo, she's defo playing mind games with me today, I've been craving soooo badly - cheese and tomato on crusty toast would be my drug of choice.

You're being strong though, I'll take inspiration from you and stay strong :D Hope the Ketofairy decides to be nice to you soon xx

Day 4.....Feeling brighter

:rolleyes:

Evening all....a better day today all round. Less hunger (though still some in the afternoon...my trigger time) and a bit more energy all in all.

I did leave work early to go home for my third shake as I felt all weak and kind of funny and was tucked up in bed with a frothy mug of toffee and walnut by 4.15. Excellent.....:mad:

Good thoughts and bad thoughts that have passed through my ketogenic brain today include...

GOOD :eek:

• I can feel myself lose weight
  • This is getting easier
  • I will get to goal
  • You made it to keto...good lass!!
  • I am starting to look forward to CD meals
  • I can think about other food without freaking
  • I feel like I can distinguish between head, heart and belly hunger.
  • I am strong.
Bad thoughts from today :sigh:
  • I am freezing!! This is unnatural and ridiculous
  • I should not have to do this
  • Just one morcel of filled tortellini
  • Oooooh.....battered fish.Imagine that
  • Just have some ham...bend the rules
  • How can I do this for 2 more months?? Waaaah
  • I'll only put it all back on again
Crazy how our minds work eh?? The angels won over the little bad thoughts today and I am feeling strong. I'll be honest...I could devour a slice of ham and a slice of cheese. It wouldn't even touch the sides....but where will that get me?

How would I feel if I caved in now?

I have to remind myself of the reasons I am doing this....because I want to be slim and nothing else works. At all. If it did, I wouldn't be here.

I made a conscious and well-considered decision to revert to this plan and I am not going to fail

:wave_cry:

Quickie cos I'm slacking

Do you know what?

The diaries and banter I have interacted with on here have made a hell of a difference to my first few days on this. I can't thank you beautiful, gritty, strong, honest and genuinely wonderful fellow slimmers enough.

Day 5, feeling strong. Still fixated on biting into a battered cod (so bizarre...not even a thing I would say I love) but letting my mind go there.

Scales looked amazing this morning (naked) 12st12.5....woooooo hooooo. Re-enforces the pattern I need....effort > results >motivation > results

I fall off proper if the rewards don't show

No hunger, though tired. Up for it. Come with me, ladies and have a great day

Lots of love :eek:

Well done Jo, you've done brilliantly, I'm so glad you're here with us on your journey, you make it better for me too! :)

Awwwww. Love that!! Your diary launched me, baby x

Feeling good Shanny, ta. You ok? What made you change your goal? x

morning jo, your doing fabulously well, nearly that first weigh in, have you practiced your happy dance yet? its a cambridge requirement, lol

Hello Claire! Thanks so much....can you show me how to do it??

Do you have a diary too or a thread that you use most?

How are you doing today??

Do you *only* have choc mint btw?

xx J

Hello Jo, I am on day 5 as well my weigh ins are on a weds, i feel alot better today ass well had a bit of a heavy head yesterday but feel good now!!!

after weigh in this morning i went to flabby trims well something like that for the toning machine book 14 sessions though might as well give it a go my cdc says there are brilliant and as i dont do exercise i thought this would be great for me!!!

Have a great day lovely keep up the amazing work your diary is fab love reading why and what your up to sounds very similar to me!!!

Well soon nobody will be saying "who ate all the pies" :D
luv sharon xxxx

Afternoon ladies!

Redhead- only just seen your post there. I am amazed about the link between estrogen and lard retention. Why is this all news to me?? I've been on at my doc about the (very obv.) symptoms for years. Ketofairy being good today....hopefully she will continue as I have just scranned my last available bit of Capuccino mousse and will have to wait until 8pm before getting home and having last foodpack of the day. I love reading your blog too :)

Sharon- good to meet you and CONGRATS on your weigh in!! Was that 9 pounds?? Pies? What pies?? (having sniffed a lungfull of hot teacake in M&S I'd snap your hand off for a pastie). Looking forward to joining you on your journey too xx

Claire....I found your blog so I can now stalk you proper and that. Only choc mint....I find that amazing. Never tempted by a peanut bar? I can't wait for those a week tomorrow. Do they not excite you? Ahem. I will wiggle my bum like mad tommorrow because I know I've got a loss. Come on! :)

Better go work before I get sacked xxxx

Ever

Claire....I found your blog so I can now stalk you proper and that. Only choc mint....I find that amazing. Never tempted by a peanut bar? I can't wait for those a week tomorrow. Do they not excite you? Ahem. I will wiggle my bum like mad tommorrow because I know I've got a loss. Come on! :)

Better go work before I get sacked xxxx

Ever

oooooh no the thought of a peanut bar does nothing for me, give me chocolate anyday of the week and twice on sundays

i keep my choc bar in my handbag in case of emergancy other than that its choc mint all the way

Do you not get bored? I generally have porridge for breakfast with a venti Americano from Starbucks, mousse/shakes and porridge for me dins. Have to say I enjoy the taste of the foodpacks. Am in a state of fervent excitement about peanut bars.

How do you have your shakes then?

xx

Back