Jo's CD Diary

Evening Jo I must say u and Carla are doing so well on ss. I have not heard you say your struggling much at all..

Please lord let me be the same lol.. X

I was on SS for the first week, then I went on to SS+ with chicken or cottage cheese, cos that's all I like, lol.

I couldn't go 5 hours between meals on SS, I was starving. Going 3-4 on SS+ is so much better. It wasn't missing out real food that was bothering me, I would have happily had 4 packs, but 3 plus food is cheaper :D

I have struggled Shanny, really really really struggled! But like Jo said, I just think of getting it done & then it's over & I'll never have to do it again if I'm vigilant with my diet & exercise. If I started messing about it would take longer & cost more. That's what's keeping me going.

It's only 2 weeks, you can do it Shanny! :)

Good luck for tonight Jo, I hope you get a big one :D

Girls, do you know how much you lift me? (and with the size of my bongos that is a challenge I can tell you!)

Pressed for time today so just a quick newsflash

** My scales said 12 stone 11.5 this morning....(naked). I am feeling different. Better. Slimmer. Committed.
** I woke up in the night with odd tinglings in odd places....snigger
** Battered cod and tommy-k is living happily in my psyche- we have reached an agreement of sorts
** I am not hungry
** thinking about running at the weekend....maybe just a couple of miles
** have abandoned the Shape-up shoes by switching to heels on the train platform....they made me feel like a terrible hybrid of 80's doggie lady Barbara Woodhouse, Sarah Ferguson and Sandi Toksvig. I almost went into meltdown.

Have a great day ladies....I'll post this evening. Lots of love xxxxx

Girls, do you know how much you lift me? (and with the size of my bongos that is a challenge I can tell you!)

You lift us Mrs!! Your funny and supportive and brill :thankyou:

Pressed for time today so just a quick newsflash

** My scales said 12 stone 11.5 this morning....(naked). I am feeling different. Better. Slimmer. Committed.
** I woke up in the night with odd tinglings in odd places....snigger
** Battered cod and tommy-k is living happily in my psyche- we have reached an agreement of sorts
** I am not hungry
** thinking about running at the weekend....maybe just a couple of miles
** have abandoned the Shape-up shoes by switching to heels on the train platform....they made me feel like a terrible hybrid of 80's doggie lady Barbara Woodhouse, Sarah Ferguson and Sandi Toksvig. I almost went into meltdown.

Have a great day ladies....I'll post this evening. Lots of love xxxxx

Is that a stone bracket you've gone under? There's nothing like getting into that next stone level. You're doing great :D

Personally, I'd leave the running til AT LEAST 2 weeks. I don't want you keeling over in the middle of a park somewhere!

I haven't done any training since the great box-fest that left me crippled for 3 days, just relax!! I know it's hard, you feel guilty, like you'll end up never picking it back up (not true, I LOVED it straight away, the endorphins stay familiar).

It was hard for me too but training didn't do me any good (lousy 1lb) :mad: and it says in the book on SS exercise after 2 weeks must be kept to a moderate (still able to carry a conversation) level.

It will be hard to fit it back in, but it won't be a massive struggle like it was (for me, anyway) to develop an exercise habit in the first place.

Wow, that was a long ramble, even for me!

Have a good day Jo, and even if you look like those 3 you won't look as bad as poor princess Beatrice! (Her stylist should be sacked!!) ;)

aww bless ya hunni, hope the heels give you a boost on the journey to work

You lift us Mrs!! Your funny and supportive and brill :thankyou:

Awwww. Thanks. Love you lot.

Is that a stone bracket you've gone under? There's nothing like getting into that next stone level. You're doing great :D

I think so.....at least in the buff anyway. May be different in me jeenz. What time do you WI? x

Personally, I'd leave the running til AT LEAST 2 weeks. I don't want you keeling over in the middle of a park somewhere!

I haven't done any training since the great box-fest that left me crippled for 3 days, just relax!! I know it's hard, you feel guilty, like you'll end up never picking it back up (not true, I LOVED it straight away, the endorphins stay familiar).

It was hard for me too but training didn't do me any good (lousy 1lb) :mad: and it says in the book on SS exercise after 2 weeks must be kept to a moderate (still able to carry a conversation) level.

It will be hard to fit it back in, but it won't be a massive struggle like it was (for me, anyway) to develop an exercise habit in the first place.

Good advice lady....can I do a baby jog with my hubby and get him to carry me home if I go flaky?

Another uplifting thread Carla....good luck with your WI tonight. I'll post after 8pm when I get in. :)

Sarah, I was hobbling but felt better. Mad how heels are so intrinsic to my frail sense of self-womanliness and that.

Hee hee. xx

Hokay Dokay, here we goooooeeeeeee.

Right.

Weigh in.

Am braced and ready.

Taking the rats over the fields for a walk (in the ugly shoes), coming back and then offski into battle.

Today has been excellent...no hunger, I jest not.

Not easy mind. I always feel like I am on a mad, mental knife edge like.

Hugs and wishes and big slurpy kisses xx

MissyJo said:
Right.

Weigh in.

Am braced and ready.

Taking the rats over the fields for a walk (in the ugly shoes), coming back and then offski into battle.

Today has been excellent...no hunger, I jest not.

Hugs and wishes and big slurpy kisses xx

Hello gorgeous lady!!!! Good luck thinking of you and sending weigh in fairy dust <sprinkle sprinkle> keep up the brilliant work I walk around in the clod hoppers all day and for someone my height I look like the jolly green giant!!!!!! :eek:
Speak soon lovely xxxxx

Wooop!! 7 pounds in 6 days

Comrades,

My ass is doing like a mega wiggly dance thing because.......

I dropped to 12st12 from 13st5 in 6 days.

All I can say is that I am made up

Thanks so much for keeping me STRONG

Love you all xxxx

MissyJo said:
Comrades,

My ass is doing like a mega wiggly dance thing because.......

I dropped to 12st12 from 13st5 in 6 days.

All I can say is that I am made up

Thanks so much for keeping me STRONG

Love you all xxxx

Whoooohoooooo well done you that Is amazing sooooooo happy for you well done for staying so strong xxxxxxx

7lbs? Brilliant!!! Well done Jo xx

Good advice lady....can I do a baby jog with my hubby and get him to carry me home if I go flaky?

I really wouldn't til after week 2 but if you MUST, listen to your body! If you feel faint, stop!!

Girl, GET OUT OF MY HEAD!! :D You totally put into words how it feels for me too. Like at any time it can all come crashing down.

Well done on your 7lbs, I'm made up for you xx

7lb's fantastic, go you!

im with coral, be careful with the exercise and if you feel iffy sit down before you fall down

Thank you!! How did you do honey?? Am catching up now xx

:wow::wow:and :wow:again :D

I'm so pleased for you Jo... here's to another good week and smily Thursday :D:D:D

Ladies, youz iz da topz and that....thanks so much. If it wasn't for your support I would have buckled afore now xxx

MissyJo said:
Ladies, youz iz da topz and that....thanks so much. If it wasn't for your support I would have buckled afore now xxx

Xxxxxxxxxx

Right then....

Day 7 in the starvation house (assume Sunderland accent) and Missy Joa has already troughed her peanut bor.

Morning clubbers...three things to remember today:

1. You are geet mint (continuing the BB theme)

2. You are not at home to Mr. Pastie or Mrs. Toblerone. Oh no!

3. Your slim future is now. That one is a bit 'Back to the future' crossed with 'Brian Cox' and a bit of Oprah but you get what I mean. What we choose to do RIGHT NOW will decide the fate of those slinky garments we want to slide our future streamlined derrieres into.

Are we all 'on message'??

(the effects of a 5 shot Americano girls....turns me into a kind of crazed GI Jane)

Love to you all. Move away from the peanut butter jar....I repeat....

:) J

MissyJo said:
Day 7 in the starvation house (assume Sunderland accent) and Missy Joa has already troughed her peanut bor.

Morning clubbers...three things to remember today:

1. You are geet mint (continuing the BB theme)

2. You are not at home to Mr. Pastie or Mrs. Toblerone. Oh no!

3. Your slim future is now. That one is a bit 'Back to the future' crossed with 'Brian Cox' and a bit of Oprah but you get what I mean. What we choose to do RIGHT NOW will decide the fate of those slinky garments we want to slide our future streamlined derrieres into.

Are we all 'on message'??

(the effects of a 5 shot Americano girls....turns me into a kind of crazed GI Jane)

Love to you all. Move away from the peanut butter jar....I repeat....

:) J

Pmsl!!!! You fruit and nut job :D you make me laff so hard!! No more bars naughty girl
Xxxxxxxx

Don't laugh too much....may affect keto, lol. Everything seems to doesn't it?? Hahaha (manic, scary laughter). Ohhhhh dear. Nurse!

Back