Journey to a Mini Me!!

Soo, oh down stairs making his brekkie so I can catch up on here :)!!

Plan for today is to walk into town, go to holland & barrets for some slim pasta. Really hope they have it!! Then walk to asda and do a food shop for oh! Back home to chill and have my packs ;) hope it goes to plan!

Have a good day ladies xxx

It made me gigglw that i saw your post on facebook and knew by what you had for dinner who you were straight away hehe!

Not many people who have the worlds worst veg with my least fave pack ;)

Haha I thought it was u... I'm normally not that keen on Brussels but they tasted amazing lol! Do u not like the spicy spag Bol... Ahh it's my fav and I think I only hve 1 left :( gonna have to see what else my taste buds like. Mind u I didn't order much difference, the normal spag Bol and chicken soup!
Just off for my walk into town to hunt down some slim pasta! Wish me luck lol
Xxxxx

Haha I thought it was u... I'm normally not that keen on Brussels but they tasted amazing lol! Do u not like the spicy spag Bol... Ahh it's my fav and I think I only hve 1 left :( gonna have to see what else my taste buds like. Mind u I didn't order much difference, the normal spag Bol and chicken soup!
Just off for my walk into town to hunt down some slim pasta! Wish me luck lol
Xxxxx

Good luck lovely! I dont like the spicy spag bol but love the chilli. Work that one out!

Haha think i may drag the dogs out later. They hate walking! Who could have dogs that hate walking!

Ergh chilli is vile! Lol shows how different everyone's taste buds are!
Tonight I'm going to try a home made chicken soup with a egg in it from the recipe thread.... Mmmm cannot wait!!

Ergh chilli is vile! Lol shows how different everyone's taste buds are!
Tonight I'm going to try a home made chicken soup with a egg in it from the recipe thread.... Mmmm cannot wait!!

:O I can no longer reply to your thread because you dont like the chilli ;)

I'm back... Don't get rid of me that easily lol! How are u doing??
I woke up thinking today would be a struggle but uve done good so far. Was my nieces 2nd bday so went to see them all and they're all big foodies. Opened up an Iceland platter for everyone and ate it in front of me, I even helped cook, but Didnt touch the food. Also done the bday cake, cut it up and gave it out... Didnt cave! Very proud :)
Yesterday I made a chicken soup and there is some left but it made me sooo hungry after I think I might bin it today and just hve 4 packs and veg.
Also nicked some ketostix off my nephew (he's type 1 diabetic) and they say I'm not in ketosis ... Hhmm not sure whether to trust them or not, do u use them?
Xxx

I'm back... Don't get rid of me that easily lol! How are u doing??
I woke up thinking today would be a struggle but uve done good so far. Was my nieces 2nd bday so went to see them all and they're all big foodies. Opened up an Iceland platter for everyone and ate it in front of me, I even helped cook, but Didnt touch the food. Also done the bday cake, cut it up and gave it out... Didnt cave! Very proud :)
Yesterday I made a chicken soup and there is some left but it made me sooo hungry after I think I might bin it today and just hve 4 packs and veg.
Also nicked some ketostix off my nephew (he's type 1 diabetic) and they say I'm not in ketosis ... Hhmm not sure whether to trust them or not, do u use them?
Xxx

I use ketostix by bayer. Theu always work for me but I know some people have varied results. For example only use the on your first wee. Because throughout the day your ketones will be diluted by all the fluid so your not really "not" in ketosis its just your ketones will have been diluted.

Test in the morning. Ive had a good day been watching films all day. They all happen to star the sexiest man alive lol! Alex pettyfer <3 lol

Well done on resisting the food (I had to do it yesterday too!), it makes you feel really smug doesn't it?!?! :eek:

Yep! They kept saying, come

On Kerry just one day off won't hurt... Nope only started Wednesday I can't fail already! They are both fatties (bro & sis in law) so as soon as I lose weight they're always funny with me! Xxx

Oooh that would make me even more determind LOL!! Luckily my hubby's family were lovely yesterday and my SIL kept apologising for having all the food there :)

Just think of the end goal x

Wish mine were like that! Defo think I'm in ketosis tho cus I just struggled having shake 3 so not sure how im gonna fit the 4th in!
How u feeling? Xxx

Crabby and moody (threw a bit of a strip over a Yorkshire pud earlier lol!) But at least I'm not hungry :) still need to fit in another shake.
Hopefully tomorrow is going to be a good one too, for all of us.
x

Back