Journey to a mummy

welcome back :D birthdays are to be enjoyed. food looks good for today and well done for resisting the cakes! x

Yes gave myself a good talking to lol and tried not to fall into that "well it is my birthday"

iv found a group nearby on Tuesday's so going to start next week as I think it will give me the extra kick and I can't start treatment until I get this weight shifted iv been a bit self pittying this weekend :-( so want to get back into the positive attitude xx

I think the group will help you, it has def helped me. Sorry to hear you havent been great this weekend :cry:I think I would never have got round to loosing the weight if it hadnt been for needing the treatment. Just concentrate on loosing the 1 stone 11lbs needed for treatment and the rest can just be a bonus if you loose more x

Yes I think it is what I need to keep me focused, I keep telling myself I need to do this for something I want so badly but I n eed to train myself to stop the self distruct when I feel down about it all - bit like a viscious circle at the moment which I why I think by going to class I will be able to visualise the losses and give me the insentitive to push harder.

Did you have much to lose for treatment? xx

Yes I think it is what I need to keep me focused, I keep telling myself I need to do this for something I want so badly but I n eed to train myself to stop the self distruct when I feel down about it all - bit like a viscious circle at the moment which I why I think by going to class I will be able to visualise the losses and give me the insentitive to push harder.

Did you have much to lose for treatment? xx

I know exsactly what you mean as I was in the same situation as you. I had to loose just under 4 stone for treatment which at the time just seemed huge and so unachievable, plus I smoked and they obvisally wont do treatment if you are a smoker. You can do it, focus and when you think of having a pig out think of what you want more in the world and that should help you not to. (I still had little blips and it has taken me a long time to loose the weight but now its done and im so happy) x

Looks like it's tough for all of us at the moment *hugs*. There's nothing wrong with feeling sorry for yourself, I think we need to let all the hurt out sometimes but you are doing the right thing by getting straight back on it. You have such a strong goal and I know you will do it with that in mind xxx

Hey lovey how you getting on? youve been quiet x :wave_cry:

Hey hun was just learking when your comment popped up!

Been a rough few days was all booked in for my bloods as * was two weeks late but she made an appearance ? and hubby had loads of changes at work we were worrying about but fingers crossed that will be ok

Been good food wise but now the witch has showed her face I'm more determined to get this weight shifted and start them tablets

How's things going your end I will pop over to your diary in a mo I'm currently seeking dinner ideas lol x

mummywillbe said:
Hey hun was just learking when your comment popped up!

Been a rough few days was all booked in for my bloods as * was two weeks late but she made an appearance ? and hubby had loads of changes at work we were worrying about but fingers crossed that will be ok

Been good food wise but now the witch has showed her face I'm more determined to get this weight shifted and start them tablets

How's things going your end I will pop over to your diary in a mo I'm currently seeking dinner ideas lol x

Aww glad your back, horrible totm - it's so awful when it's late as you can't help but hope. Is it clomid that you will be starting? X

Sorry the witch came - she's a mean one :( I was five days late earlier this year and I was going mad so god knows how you must have felt after two weeks.

Hope things start to pick up for you now and you can get going with your pills ASAP xxx

Thank Both I was certainly driving myself crazy ESP as I'm never ever late so this was a biggy for me but hey ho that's natures way and all that :)

Yes waiting for clomid seems so far off at the mo 2 stone just feels so out of reach

On a lighter note my tuna bake was yummy tuna, pasta, red and yellow peppers, sweet corn and tomatoes twas yummy :) and for afters strawberries and muller light x

It's so cruel isn't it, esp like you say you are never late. You can do it, that 2 stones history :) x

:wavey: hello? x

Back