Journey to a mummy

That's not too bad - I'm sure you'll be ok! 15.5 syns is better than a lot of people manage on a Friday night ;) x

Yesterday was hubby's birthday meal and although I know I must have gone over syns I was really pleased with myself.

L: jacket potato bolognese no butter
D: meal out chicken stir fry but only ate half
Birthday cake was chocolate and I had a tiny bit of icing
Drinks 1 corona, 1/2 peroni 1 jäger 2 gin and diet tonic

Weighed in yesterday too 3lb loss really pleased

Today has been spent on sofa with this awful cold can only manage sour fruit pastille ice lollys they seem to soothe the throat 1.5 syns each

mummywillbe said:
Thanks missy was really pleased with the loss :)) dreaded cold still here hoping it doesn't damage this week. How's your week been? X

Middle of the week was awful, had awful PMT and a had a bit of a cracking up moment. :/ It's the most depressing time of the month and I don't always handle it very well unfortunately! Much better now though, concentrating on cooking and enjoying my new book. Got a couple of days off coming up too so excited about that :D x

Well done on the loss, sorry to hear you've still got the horrible cold. You did so well on oh birthday meal x

Bless you missy, know just what you mean about the horrible totm x

It's crap isn't it. What made it worse this month was that totm was late, just to taunt me apparently - depressing and frustrating!

It's so nice to talk to people who understand - thank you guys! x

Hey, just rest up and eat what your body needs, hopefully you will feel better soon and you can get back on track. x

Aw bless you, don't worry about the food! It can't be helped when you're ill, just eat what you fancy now and sort the rest out once you are feeling better x

I think your right missy I'm finding it really hard to swallow and just fancy things that can soothe it plus Iv zero energy to cook so we've been having convenience food.

Been for my scan today not what I expected ended up having to have an internal scan ?was not prepared for that one lol but it's done now so should have results next week

Think the past few weeks have taken over in the form of this cold usually I'm up and about with them but this one has knocked me for six

Back to work tomorrow so planning on getting back to plan just work round my throat issue

mummywillbe said:
I think your right missy I'm finding it really hard to swallow and just fancy things that can soothe it plus Iv zero energy to cook so we've been having convenience food.

Been for my scan today not what I expected ended up having to have an internal scan ?was not prepared for that one lol but it's done now so should have results next week

Think the past few weeks have taken over in the form of this cold usually I'm up and about with them but this one has knocked me for six

Back to work tomorrow so planning on getting back to plan just work round my throat issue

I had to have one of those scans earlier this year - they are so odd! Apparently they can see more that way though so 'tis a good thing :) Hope you're on the mend now. x

Hmmm yeh I had to have one too - blergh!

Sorry to hear your still not well, will you def go back to work tmrw? Can understand not feeling like cooking, especially not when your well x

Hi guys im back, went to work yesterday but wasnt feeling it at all - in my have no energy state in the morning i didnt take any food so ended up with a sandwich and drink from tesco - wasnt bad but didnt really 100% follow sw tut tut

so today im back cold still lingering but determined to get back on track, going to weigh in tomorrow even though i know it will be a gain.

B: Mornflakes and mullerlight
L: Chicken tikka peices - got to check syns
D: this is going to be a hard one me and hubby are going pics tonight so we will grab something before - il just make sure i choose right and no cinema snacks

not done any exercise this week but we are going to a park tomorrow that has a huge maze which you have activities on the way round so hope to tread some miles there and kick start the exercise for next week.

Hope you all have a great weekend and week ahead :)

Glad you're on the mend and that you are still going to WI. And you might not gain, weight loss is mysterious sometimes! And even you do gain it'll be off by next week ;) Good luck and enjoy your evening out x

Right im back, as I said I would I weighed in and sadly all my hard work the week before was for nothing 3lb back on but it is coming up to * week so hoping at least 1.5lbs is due to that which is usual.

so weekend was lovely spent it enjoying time with hubby and did have a few wine and lemonades throughout the weekend tut tut and a gu pudding

so back on it today went shopping yesterday so no excuses. Today is going to be a EE day

B: 28G Mornflakes, mullerlight HEXB
L: Chicken mugshot, yoghurt, mixed berries, Alpen light bar 1/2 HEXB
D: I think this will be spag bol
S: fruit
W: at least 1 litre today

depending on what time oh mum comes round with his gifts I may try and get half hour of my davina dvd in.

Hey, you feeling better?
some of the weight is def due to totm, it will be gone next week, whats the Davina dvd like? have never done one of hers before. x

Hey yes much better still coughing my head off but tons better then last week.

Yes I'm hoping so to didn't expect that much of a gain fingers crossed for next week

There good I like them as she does them in sections so you can focus on certain areas or switch things up if your bored I'v all of hers and I like them all her new one is good worth a try :) x

Aw no, hope that cold does one very soon! Don't stress about the gain, you've not been well and totm won't be helping either. I bet that gain's gone next week :) x

Back