Journey to a size 12!!!

Well done chick and good luck Jen!

My daughter is 15 months Lisa. She's not really had any of my slimming world meals yet apart from shepards pie. We don't eat until shes in bed as she barely gives me a second when I'm in the kitchen. She's only got a few teeth so can't manage most of the things I cook so I mainly do her meat, potato and veg, or her own pasta. As soon as she can chew food better she'll be eating with us.

Maverick...oh my god i cant beleive someone is actually from the north east on here! I live in westhill so just a little out of westhill...i see your in elgin? Are you glad all the snow is vanishing?! :) I too never syn nights out....i just dont think its possible lol!! xx

Haha yeh it is unusual to see someone remotely nearby! Yeh I live in Elgin, but I actually work in Rhynie, near Huntly, so even closer to Westhill lol I suppose it is a small world after all!!

Thankfully my bank balance isnt allowing me any nights out any time soon, altho my friend has just invited me and bf to the Scotland rugby match in Feb... Think I'll save all my syns for that lol

Oh my bank balance is ridiculously scary just now! Its a good job im staying in until the 12th of feb (my birthday night out). Rugy game eh? That will be be a boozy one no doubt!!!xx

hi ladies, thanks for the good luck!

I know the feeling RE bank balances... This month is seemingly dragging on forever =(
Hubby doesnt get paid till 4th feb!! eek!
Luckily i get paid next week, but it's not all that much to get excited about..! lol

I cannot get warm today.. grrr..

Am counting down the hours till WI..! hehe x Im gonna get there early cos last week i was late ( my 1st time) and the Que for WI was loooooooooooooong... I wanna find out asap whats gone on this week hehe

hi ladies, thanks for the good luck!

I know the feeling RE bank balances... This month is seemingly dragging on forever =(
Hubby doesnt get paid till 4th feb!! eek!
Luckily i get paid next week, but it's not all that much to get excited about..! lol

I cannot get warm today.. grrr..

Am counting down the hours till WI..! hehe x Im gonna get there early cos last week i was late ( my 1st time) and the Que for WI was loooooooooooooong... I wanna find out asap whats gone on this week hehe

I'm going to do the opposite tonight and turn up later for my WI, cos it seems to take ages from WI for the class to begin, esp if there are newbies... thankfully I only live next door so I can guage by how many cars are parked outside!!

Good luck!! xx

haha your Lucky then, That's a good point actually, i could either get there early and get done or go late.... Hmm..

I think i'll go early, get weighed and then get a drink and sit down with my fibre plus bar and have a nosey thru all the pamplets and what not! x I'm still a newbie so i dont really know anyone, and im not great @ starting convo's! =(

Well done!!! :D

Well ive been really good the past few days and done at least half an hour cardio boxing a day. Today i did 20 minutes till my arms started to kill, then i did half an hour on the wii fit doing cycling/jogging/muscle exercises etc.

Monday Morning is my weigh in...i know ive lost the 2lbs i put on because of my night out a week ago...im hoping for maybe another 1lb on top of that but i know the exercises might of hindered that :( xx

Good luck for monday hun, i'm sure the exercise hasn't hindered it, even if its not got you that extra 1lb you'll be toning and changing shape too, its not all about the weight, you'll be losing inches with the exercise!!

Aww good luck hun!! i started June last yr n got to target un august which was 9stone! just changed it tho to 8 stone as still not happy!

My lil boy is 21 month n he loves all the homecooked goodness esp hot n spicy!!

U will get there even aftrt naughty days xx

God 9 stone....i could only dream of being that size!!! :p

Well got on the wii today and it told me i had lost 1lb...woop. So thatss technically 3lbs this week....lost the 2lbs i put on...plus 1lb extra. I think it would of been more to be honest but the exercise is prob building muscle. I dont mind that too much...i want to tone up as much as i want to lose weight.

So thats my wii fit now telling me im only "Overweight". It seems to be harder on you than the NHS bmi chart lol!!

Getting my wisdom tooth out later on today at the hospital. Im petrified. i have such a horrible fear of the dentist and i dont even want the damn thing out,....its never caused me any pain! But apparently i have a tiny mouth and there no room for it. Didnt sleep a wink last night and today i have 1000 butterflies in my tummy :( Im 26 and my DAD is even having to take me to the hospital and sit in the waiting room with me to stop me making a run for it! My stepmum is taking my daughter out for a couple of hours. Whats weird is...her dad (as in my daughters dad) is also getting wisdom teeth out today lol...but he has it worse than me (2 impacted teeth) so i guess i shouldnt complain. Eek! xx

Oh I know that fear of dentists - I saw mine about 6 months ago and he told me that the next time he saw me I'd probably need a filling. I've never had a filling before, or anything more invasive than having teeth pulled out and the thought of it terrifies me. I still go to the dentist with my parents too, or else I'd probably not go at all... I dread that next check up card coming through the door!!

Good luck tho, I hope it's all in your mind and won't be half as bad as you expect! xx

Well i was a nervous wreck, i was shaking so much in the waiting room i was practically bouncing off the seat lol. They called my name and i thought i was going to throw up, i went a horrible green colour. But once i was numb...i didnt feel a thing. Tooth was out within a minute and i was really surprised when he said it was out. That said, its not something i want to repeat. im still slightly numb and my mouth is KILLING me. Im on the extra strength painkillers. Im not gonna use this as an excuse to cheat tho....i ate a yoghurt for breakfast tomorrow, then had a baked potatoe with cheese and salad for lunch, then had a jaffa cake when i started to be able to feel my mouth again. Going to have quorn sausages, veg, gravy and mashed potatoes for tea. Just going to drink water as i think if i drink anything else its gonna nip!!! xx

well i woke up at 3am with a really sore mouth and needed more painkillers but i had to eat something so i had a jaffa cake. 2 syns. Breakfast was a activia yoghurt, lunch was a chicken mugshot, and a large salad with chicken, some cheese and pickled onions. Snack was Alpen Light bar, dinner was a quorn red onion burger, SW chips and a packet of microwave veg with a tiny bit of gravy (1 syn) with a alpen light bar for afters.

So im thinking later on i might have a packet of crisps and a mini milk :) xx

What an idiot.....went to work today and my mouth was so "Normal" i decided i didnt need my ibuprofen tablets. Ive now been at work 15 minutes..im all on my own and my mouth is THROBBING. Super. Serves me right lol!! Still impressed at how well its gone..i thought i would resemble a chipmunk for weeks!! :p

Anyway so far today:

Breakfast: 2 Turkey Rashers and a poached egg.

Lunch: I forgot to take with me but i have a chicken mug shot, a alpen light bar and a apple. That will do. Its amazing what you can find in my handbag lol!!

And im still trying to decide what to have for dinner but i think it might be quorn sausages, steamed veg, a baked potato with some cheese.

Then i will use up my syns while watching the tv awards :) Will have to sky plus some of it as i want to watch crimewatch..never miss it! xx

Tooth is totally healed, hooray! I got off very easily!!! My daughters dad is getting his 2 bottom wisdom teeth out on monday (We were both meant to get it done last monday but his was rescheduled) and i dont think hes going to be as lucky as me. Ouch.

Anyway, been doing at least half an hour on the wii each day and did an hour today. Hoping i lose weight this week at weight in...fingers crossed anyway!! xxx

Glad you are no longer suffering!!

And you have been busy on the wii - my flatmates has a layer of dust on it, and I gave mine and my Wii Fit to my mum, who actually uses it!!! xx

Yeah i have to force myself to use mine, sometimes a few days can go by but i much prefer it to using the gym! Plus i cant go to a gym as it doesnt have a creche for my daughter :( Leat this way i can work out in my jammas with no make up on and crazy hair...and no one but a 2 year old will see me :)

weigh in day tomorrow...eeeek!!! xx

1lb loss.

Little bit bummed to be honest as ive been so good and been on the wii fit and doing my cardio fitness pretty much every day. My period is due so maybe that has something to do with it...or maybe ive only just lost 1lb.

Better than nothing tho :) Just wish i was one of these ppl who lost lik 3lbs every week! xx

Back