Journey to no more jiggle jiggle but leave a little junk for the wiggle

rofl umm.. no secrets really. He's a really lovely guy from what I remember! Met him about 8 years ago in a night club in Camden (London) and we got together... a few times...

Kinda lost touch after I met my boyfriend all those years ago. :)

Last edited:
rofl umm.. no secrets really. He's a really lovely guy from what I remember! Met him about 8 years ago in a night club in Camden (London) and we got together... a few times

He's really, really good in bed - but that's all it was.. Kinda lost touch after I met my boyfriend all those years ago. :)

Hahah :')

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Last edited:
So so soooo random but I got dropped off near home earlier and had to run up the road. I used to ache all over get out of breath and my ankles started hurting .
Not this time it was absolutely fine :D
Feel really really good about that ^.^

At least you got to go to the gig! :) I haven't been to a concert in ages, I kinda miss them... :( But no one to go with really. The bf doesn't like the type of music I do.

*ps - could you please edit the quote from my post that I edited? :) Thank you muchly xx

At least you got to go to the gig! :) I haven't been to a concert in ages, I kinda miss them... :( But no one to go with really. The bf doesn't like the type of music I do.

*ps - could you please edit the quote from my post that I edited? :) Thank you muchly xx

done haha :')
proper tickled me this :')
xoxo

Lol hasn't edited. Did think possibly wasn't the best thing to share on a forum lol

Lol, it really don't matter much at all in all honesty, it was over 8 years ago now, way too long for anyone to care! :D

It's just the weirdest coincidence that's all ^^

Last edited:
Lol, it really don't matter much at all in all honesty, it was over 8 years ago now, way too long for anyone to care! :D

It's just the weirdest coincidence that's all ^^

Hahaha amusedddd :D

*pokes with a stick* are you ok over there in the distant land of the North? Don't make me start throwing cats at you ...

x

*pokes with a stick* are you ok over there in the distant land of the North? Don't make me start throwing cats at you ...

x

Hahha guess where I am again ...

I've gone way way way off track though :(
xoxo

Nooooooooo!!! Silly panda!!

Why? Did something bring you down? Is something distracting you? Emotional stuff? The medication imbalance from the other day? Is it too hard to keep to at the moment?

:hug99: If you want to talk to someone, I'm here ^^

xx

Nooooooooo!!! Silly panda!!

Why? Did something bring you down? Is something distracting you? Emotional stuff? The medication imbalance from the other day? Is it too hard to keep to at the moment?

:hug99: If you want to talk to someone, I'm here ^^

xx

Lady time threw me off I couldn't say no, like I know I could but I was like OMFG PIZZA CHIPS CRISPS. :/ xoxo

Lady time threw me off I couldn't say no, like I know I could but I was like OMFG PIZZA CHIPS CRISPS. :/ xoxo

Lol that pesky TOTM! :p Well hope it's not too awful, but you do need to think about coping mechanisms for this :) It will come without fail every month, but the diet needs to remain .. I know it's hard especially when body cries out for it all and emotions are up the wazoo, but... I know you can do it if you plan for it.. You're doing really really well, don't let me make you fall of completely :)

xx

Lol that pesky TOTM! :p Well hope it's not too awful, but you do need to think about coping mechanisms for this :) It will come without fail every month, but the diet needs to remain .. I know it's hard especially when body cries out for it all and emotions are up the wazoo, but... I know you can do it if you plan for it.. You're doing really really well, don't let me make you fall of completely :)

xx

Tbf though ... I can't physically eat as much as I used to I'm leaving loads, I'm sort of getting my fix and then I'm fine haha
I'll work it off tonight ^_^
Hahahah
xoxo

Can't wait for your photo!!

Mine .. well. I uploaded mine just for you, I generally hide them because I feel like I've failed!! ... Originally went from 18st 7 to 7st 10. A low weight I NEVER want to see again! I feel best at 9st 7, so that's roughly where I want to stop this time. :)

Sizes 22 - 18 - 16 - 12 - 8
Excuse lack of cleavage ... I don't have one :(

View attachment 80315

wow these pics are AMAZING! gorge! You'll get there again

Bit random ... But wow how uncomfortable are lacy undies?!?!
I lost enough weight to fit into some nice black ones and Urgh, girl boxers all the way :/

Probs tmi don't care hahha

Not tmi, but I absolutely agree :p Girl boxers are awesome. Lacy undies are just scratchy and iffy... g-strings are even worse, who the hell wears those?!

Men shouldn't buy sexy lingerie- full stop!!

At least mine has never attempted to do that, then again - it would never stay on long enough for him to appreciate any such thing anyway. ;)

hahaha

urgh I'm back in my batman knickers. sod it.

I TRIED!

lolololol

also i've weighed myself I've only had a 3lb gain after a bad weekend. need to do my measuring :')

meep

Back