Juju_doll's Diary - Day One - Again!

Thanks Jennie, was chuffed at the loss, just what I needed after last week's disaster! Have a lovely time in Brum, was going to come up with Ailsa, but this nasty cold has kept me at home as I'm still feeling rotten. I'm sure you ladies will have a great time though!

Well, the weekend is here at last, and I only have 3 days left of school until it's Easter holidays ... and not a day too soon! Have struggled through the last week to be honest and this stinky cold I seem to have picked up doesn't help. But, i'm going to have a restful weekend hopefully and catch up on some housework and generally organise myself a bit more.

Have been starving hungry today, probably more in my mind than physically, but when the kids were served southern fried chicken and chips today I could have cried! Never have I been so tempted to steal food from a child's plate! Bought a pair of size 14 trousers today from Tesco as an inspiration. Am going to keep trying them on as inspiration. Really hoping I hit the 13 stones next week, really need to see a different number on those scales. Still finding it difficult to cope without them but have resisted buying a secret set yet! Off to read a magazine now and try not to think about food!

Well, Monday is here again and i've had quite a restful weekend. Just chilled out and tried to get over my cold, although it was a bit weird as it was my first weekend alone after the break up. Spent a lot of it padding in and out of the kitchen looking at food, sniffing food and counting down the hours till my next bar or pack. Got out in the garden on Sunday though and it was good to get some fresh air.
Have been an absolute angel on the diet and that was boosted today when 3 people came up to me at school and said lovely things, particularly one of the dinner ladies who said she was amazed at my weight loss and said I looked like a completely different person! Mind you, the more people say these things ... the more I worry I looked like a right minger before! If i do hit the 5 stone loss this week i'll take some more photos and post them. Hope everyone else had a good day.

Tuesday is done and dusted, 3 packs gone and still a little hungry, particularly as I watched my skinny housemate eat fish and chips in front of me. Some people don't quite get this diet!
Today has come and gone, no excitement really. Taught all day, so rather tired. Am very excited though about the prospect of having my last day tomorrow. I have 32 chocolate eggs in the back of my car at the moment .... best place for them at the moment before they go to the kids tomorrow. And i'm also getting excited about the thought of my new car, which i'm getting on Friday. Can't wait to get rid of the horrid Rover I have at the moment! Am going to just finish some work then off to bed. Weigh-in tomorrow ..... bring it on!

This will just have to be a quick one as i'm too busy jumping up and down with happiness!!!!
Firstly, I'm finally in the 13 stones,
Secondly I lost 7lb big fat pounds this week,
Finally .... I have three and a half weeks of freedom ahead of me ..... FANTASTIC!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

This will just have to be a quick one as i'm too busy jumping up and down with happiness!!!!
Finally .... I have three and a half weeks of freedom ahead of me ..... FANTASTIC!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

WOW!!!! Fantastic congratulations, how amazing is that!!! Your weight losses are brilliant, well done you :wow:

Thanks Kath,
You are an absolute inspiration! What a fantastic weight loss you have achieved, yo must be so chuffed. I have my off days on this diet, but when you stick to it, it certainly works. Thanks for the support, it really means a lot.

Thanks Kath,
You are an absolute inspiration! What a fantastic weight loss you have achieved, yo must be so chuffed. I have my off days on this diet, but when you stick to it, it certainly works. Thanks for the support, it really means a lot.

Nothing works faster when you stick to it :D

Although right now I'd love to just scoff something, I'm resisting the temptation!! Going to make cookies with my bar in a bit so I can bite something :D

See - told you it'd be good! That's what comes of not obsessing and scale jumping all the time!
Your scales are having a very nice holiday chez moi - not getting used is very relaxing:p

Well done you - it took a lot of effort and determination to achieve this - 6 weeks to go!!!!!!

Much love,
A
xxxx:D

You lost HOW MUCH!!!????????

WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's fantastic! You must feel ace!!! wooohooooo :clap: :clap: :clap:

Oh well done!!!!!!! You deserve a great boost like this especially given recent events!!

Sooooo chuffed for ya!!

:D :D :D :D

See - told you it'd be good! That's what comes of not obsessing and scale jumping all the time!
Your scales are having a very nice holiday chez moi - not getting used is very relaxing:p

Well done you - it took a lot of effort and determination to achieve this - 6 weeks to go!!!!!!

Much love,
A
xxxx:D

I LOVE that your scales are vacationing at Ailsas!!! fabulous news!!! Hope they mysteriously stop working and all ;) :rotflmao:

You should be SO pleased with yourself!! Into the 13s AND half a stone off in one week!! OMG!!! wooohoooo!! Am so excited for you! lol

Hi Jennie

Had a good day yesterday, walking on air most of it! Thanks for your lovely comments, I was chuffed to bits, just goes to show what happens when I stop jumping on and off those scales!
Busy day yesterday, off to the doctors to have a check up and all was fine, she was very impressed with my weight loss and was very supportive of the diet.
Went to work to have an English meeting, got a lot done but it wasn't very exciting!
Then it was off to my friend Sally's house to see her and her kids. Her other half was in hospital having a hernia operation, so I popped round to give her a bit of help. Not that she really needs it, she's the most organised woman I know! She has 2 lovely kids, a little girl called Katie who is nearly 3 now and James who is 3 months. I've no idea how she does it, as neither of them ever sleep, but they are super kids. So after playing several rounds of play dough, lego, books and jigsaws I came home exhausted!
Today, I'm off to get my new car! Very excited about that. Have to go to school first to do a bit of work and tidying, my classroom looks like a bomb's hit it!
Better get off, will fill you in on the new car experience later!!

Hi Jennie

Had a good day yesterday, walking on air most of it! Thanks for your lovely comments, I was chuffed to bits, just goes to show what happens when I stop jumping on and off those scales!
hee hee - is it ok , on this occassion to say 'told you so' ??? ;)
Busy day yesterday, off to the doctors to have a check up and all was fine, she was very impressed with my weight loss and was very supportive of the diet.
oooh it's lovely to impress a Dr eh ;)

Today, I'm off to get my new car! Very excited about that.
oOOOh love new cars!!! I got VERy excited when I got mine.. lol... defo want to hear about yours!!!!

Hope you have a fabby Easter time rest and relax arranged! :)

Congratulations on your 7lbs. off and being in the thirteens!!!:clap:

I hope your enjoying your new car:D

Love Mini xxx

well done girl and I love your pic you look amazing.

Well, it's all gone a bit Pete Tong this week. Celebrated losing half a stone by binging and eating during the week causing me to gain 4lbs back! Have been back on the straight and narrow since Wednesday but it has caused me to think a great deal about why I binge and my relationship with food. So much so that I decided to go and see a councellor about my binge eating on Thursday. In our first session we really only scraped the surface, but I hope it will help me to understand why I binge and give me some strategies in order to control my binges.
Socially I have had a fab time, went to see McFly on Saturday night, was probably about 10 years older than everyone else there but it was great fun and I managed to push my way to about 2 rows from the front. Then on Sunday I went with my friend to a spa weekend in Stratford which was lovely, apart from the eating and drinking!
I will keep going though and next week i'll be in the 13s again!

Thank you for all your lovely comments by the way on the weight loss, feel a little ashamed this week as i've managed to put 4lbs of it back on. Still ... the stick was pink this morning so back in the happy world of ketosis! Have managed to get tonsillitis however, so spent all of yesterday in bed and have nasty white spots at the back of my throat. Have been gargling with TCP, but hopefully it will be gone soon! Hope everyone is having a good Easter weekend. Ju x
P.S. New car is fab by the way! I love it!

Back