Juju_doll's Double Ds!!

juju_doll said:
Saturday morning! I'm feeling better today, day 4 - in ketosis I reckon. Back to judd on sat for 3 weeks. The plan is to maintain this loss so I just hope it works!

Oooo cool I'm sure u will loose just interesting to see if u maintain xxx got everything crossed for u honey x

Slight change of plan. I now need to go out on Sunday, so going to do 1 more day of vlcd, then weigh Friday morning. If I've lost 7lb or more ill start juddd, if not do 2 more days of vlcd and start juddd on Sunday. So maybe just one day to go!!

I really hope so - has felt like the longest 4 days of my life!

i cant wait to see how you've done, i've got 10 shakes from CD left over and i'm having them from this saturday up to tuesday then either stealing some of my mother's shakes or switching to atkins to see if i can shift a bit more weight by next weekend so im eagerly awaiting your result juju! x

Well that is always the fear but we shall see! Hoorah, I've nearly made it through. Just got back from yet another parent evening and survived. So 5 days of 500 calories done. Now to see what the scales say tomorrow. I'm hoping for 7 (secretly hoping for more, but that's my aim every blitz). I'll let you all know in the morning!

Yay! 9lbs! That made it totally worth it! Now to see in 3 weeks on JUDDD can manitain it! Next weigh in a week on Saturday!

Congrats babe are you back on judd today?xxx

excellent loss! spurring me on to start CD again tomorrow! im only doing 5 days myself, think a week is too long psychologically! well done on your loss but remember if you gain a little on the first week back on juddd dont panic, you're just readjusting again! xx

Well done juju, excellent loss, hopefully you will sts next sat but as already said don't be too disapointed if you have a slight gain as some of that weight will inevitably be water, if after the 3 weeks you have sts or even seen a loss as there is no reason not to then I don't see a problem with incorporating it once a month. Just a thought if you do see a slight gain, sorry I am harping on about gaining when you have just lost 9lbs :eek: then next time it might be a thought to do 2 DD s followed by a cal controlled day or a controlled UP followed by a further 2 DD s, that way you may not lose quite so much but you won't lose any water weight you will still be getting the juddd effect therefore the weight you lose will be fat, no water or muscle so will make a huge difference to your appearance not just the scales. Just my pennys worth, for what its worth hun.
Well done again :D

Thank you lovely people. Have really enjoyed eating today. Straight back in to a down day again tomorrow though so making the most of it! Think I'm going to try this method for a while Jo and see what happens. It's really interesting to see so many people trailing things. I think that's the joy of JUDDD, you can play with it and adapt it to your life.

Paulinegin said:
Wow, Ju. That is it, just WOW! :D

P x

Thanks lovely, I was chuffed. But let's see if it will stay off!

Back