Juju_doll's Double Ds!!

Its his poor partner I feel sorry for, I wonder if she knows she is living with a sleeze, good grief !!! A good DD tomorrow should sort out some of those Ups Juju, good luck for Sats weigh in x

Ok, last few days have been a bit of a write- off. Friends staying, meals out etc, but on a dd today and will be alternate dding until Friday, then I'll weigh. If I've gained then I'll try a double Dday to repair the damage. Off for diet coke and to attack my pile of marking! Joy!

Hi juju , life does get in the way sometimes but you are carrying on thats the main thing x I think double DD s would be perfect for you, you managed those 5 days , I did a double DD last week and lost 2lbs and did 2 double DD s with an Up in between this week because I had 3 UPs on the weekend due to commitments and again I lost 2lbs, they def help, good luck keep us posted x

Agreed my dear, I've felt better today just by having a dd and getting back in to control. Hopefully the damage will be minimal! Grumbly tummy now though. I will see how i'm doing by Friday and if the DD big guns need to come out, I'll do it over the weekend!

Hi all, just to keep updated I've weighed this week and stayed exactly the same so I'm very pleased. I've got one more week of juddd then I'm doing another 5 day blast ..... Hopefully to see the 16s! X

juju_doll said:
Hi all, just to keep updated I've weighed this week and stayed exactly the same so I'm very pleased. I've got one more week of juddd then I'm doing another 5 day blast ..... Hopefully to see the 16s! X

Well done Ju, interesting experiment and brilliant result :D

P x

I already repliedd to this 2 days ago ???? Anyway well done juju you seem to have found a way that works for you , keep us posted on your next blast, well done hun xx

Thanks folks. Well have decided to bring the blast forward. My head seems in a good place at the moment so I'm going to start it early. Day 1 of the 5 days today and as it would usually be a down day anyway, I'm feeling fine. I'm aware I might not lose as much during this blast as last time, particularly as my first weigh in was after an up day and this one is after a down, but I'll be pleased with somewhere between 5 and 7lbs if possible. If I can motivate myself to do a blast every 3 weeks rather than 4 it should speed the process up too, I really would like to lose 2 stone before xmas. I'll keep you all updated and will be on lots for motivation!

Hi,

Really finding your experiment interesting! I've been doing this diet on and off for a couple of months and don't seem to be losing. I've given it one last month and have asked my OH to hide the scales - am one week in, and although I begged him to tell me where the scales are this morning he wouldn't! ;) So don't know how I'm going - but if in 3 weeks I haven't lost any, I might try your experiment!

good luck!

x

Maintaining after the first blast has confirmed that i don't lose - however I probably would if I stuck to my up limits - but I don't. However, If I can maintain by doing 3 DDs and 4 uds that are totally unlimited then that is something I can do for the rest of my days!

juju_doll said:
Maintaining after the first blast has confirmed that i don't lose - however I probably would if I stuck to my up limits - but I don't. However, If I can maintain by doing 3 DDs and 4 uds that are totally unlimited then that is something I can do for the rest of my days!

I'm in the same place Juju... Started back on CD today to get to goal. Then I'll maintain on JUDDDD as that's what I've been going for weeks instead of losing anything! ;-)

Sadly not ..... Still juddding though. Will just need to keep going and see when I feel right to donut again. Am going to try and reduce up cals on Mondays and Wednesdays if possible.

Donut again???? Can you tell I'm on a down day?

Hun if you are finding it hard to do your 5 day blast, why don't you try doubles with a UP in the middle, they are working for me???

bajoleth said:
Hun if you are finding it hard to do your 5 day blast, why don't you try doubles with a UP in the middle, they are working for me???

That's exactly what I've decided to do :)

They are working well for me yoga , done them for 3 weeks now lost 2lbs each week for the first 2 weeks sts last week but that was because I had 4 UPs and had to do a double to try to maintain x Doing one this week pattern UP, UP, DD,DD,UP,DD,DD, going wells so far and by sticking an UP in the middle you know its fat that your losing not water /muscle etc, I know it won't get 9lb results but its doable and steady results x

Back