Juju_doll's Double Ds!!

Enjoyed my up day yesterday, didn't log and ate what I like (which involved Ben and Jerrys....). I was expecting to feel a bit ill and bloated after 5 DDs but I was fine and feeling good this morning. Back on a DDay and have lots of school work to do, including writing a script for Charlie and the Chocolate factory which should keep me busy!

Really weird. Had my down day today, thought it would be dreadful after a very enjoyable ud yesterday, but has been fine. In fact more than fine, it's been easy. Hardly any hunger and no cravings. Weirdy weirdy. Hopefully this will continue. Up tomorrow, out for tea and cake in the morning and then a date - well a blind date actually set up by my friend. Have learnt that afternoon drinks are best for this sort of thing so you can escape if necessary without having to get through 3 courses!!

juju_doll said:
Really weird. Had my down day today, thought it would be dreadful after a very enjoyable ud yesterday, but has been fine. In fact more than fine, it's been easy. Hardly any hunger and no cravings. Weirdy weirdy. Hopefully this will continue. Up tomorrow, out for tea and cake in the morning and then a date - well a blind date actually set up by my friend. Have learnt that afternoon drinks are best for this sort of thing so you can escape if necessary without having to get through 3 courses!!

Ooh, good news about the DD and better news about the blind date! Keep us posted Ju :D

P x

Zzzzzzzzz .....that was a waste of 2 hours of my life

Nice, clever, but didn't fancy him and he seemed terrified! He just asked me out again, do penning a let down text. Thank god for wine and Downton!

juju_doll said:
Nice, clever, but didn't fancy him and he seemed terrified! He just asked me out again, do penning a let down text. Thank god for wine and Downton!

Go to fancy them... I think the giveaway was the word "nice" - never a great start lol! ;-)

awww babes nevermind....................next! ha :cool:

Next indeed! Down day for me today. Good job as I hit the post date doom with wine .....

ha thats what i used to do and then just get pi**ed and go home asap when i discovered how boring they were loool x

MissieCB said:
ha thats what i used to do and then just get pi**ed and go home asap when i discovered how boring they were loool x

I get my friend to ring with an "emergency" so I have to leave immediately lol! ;-)

good plan chick xxxx

Down day done and again very easy! It's odd. I'm wondering if doing 5 days of vlcd cleared the cravings out of my system and only having 24 hours of high calorie food at a time stops the craving? Date from yesterday keeps texting. I told him i felt there was no spark but he's not giving up! Eek! Have moved on to ignoring!

Well done on feeling good at the end of a DD - I'll join you with that one. Today has been surprisingly easy YAY! :)

As for the date - poor man, however ignoring is obviously the only way forward if you have told him there is no chance.

I had my second DD yesterday and it went really well I cooked for the family macaroni cheese, fried chicken and veg I wasn't even tempted to have a plate I just put some in the fridge for my UD, im so loving this diet!
Hopefully your blind date will get the message juju :)

emmster said:
Woo hoo to your fab 9lb loss Ju! :)

Sorry the date wasn't a sucess, hope he's stopped hassling you.

Thank you! Have had 3 ups in a row which isn't great so a dd for me tomorrow. I'm working on 3 weeks to stabilise weight so won't worry too much on sat morning if I've popped on a few pounds. We shall see!

Ignoring date has worked I think. Another ridiculous man moment on Tuesday, went to dinner with a friend, at local pub on Tue night. Waiter that served us was hot and we were both flirting with him. Then, at the end of the night I said as a joke that Jemma should leave her number, so she wrote it down and on the way out she said she'd written down mine instead .... So at midnight I got a message asking which of us left the number and then a series of extremely flirty messages, the last one asking if I was single. I replied I was, asked if he was - presuming after flirting he'd say yes - he replies he was in a 4 year relationship but don't let that put me off!!!!! Men ......

juju_doll said:
Thank you! Have had 3 ups in a row which isn't great so a dd for me tomorrow. I'm working on 3 weeks to stabilise weight so won't worry too much on sat morning if I've popped on a few pounds. We shall see!

Ignoring date has worked I think. Another ridiculous man moment on Tuesday, went to dinner with a friend, at local pub on Tue night. Waiter that served us was hot and we were both flirting with him. Then, at the end of the night I said as a joke that Jemma should leave her number, so she wrote it down and on the way out she said she'd written down mine instead .... So at midnight I got a message asking which of us left the number and then a series of extremely flirty messages, the last one asking if I was single. I replied I was, asked if he was - presuming after flirting he'd say yes - he replies he was in a 4 year relationship but don't let that put me off!!!!! Men ......

Men! X

Back