Juju_doll's Double Ds!!

And when you come back to JUDDD you will be able to have your cake AND eat it! :D

The sooner the better! 4lbs to go!!

Vlcd results week 3
Wed - 236 (official weight)
Thu - 237
Fri - 236
Sat - 236
Sun - 236
Mon - 235
Tue - 236

Ok. Am getting a bit fed up now. Damn TOTM. Feel all puffed up too. Hoping I get a whoosh tomorrow :-(

Nooo! How frustrating for you. Keep your chin up and keep plugging away. Hopefully your whoosh is just around the corner. x

Hmm...first time post didn't show and now you get two. Sorry!

Now I have three! And yes, very frustrating. And the vlcd is making me an uber *****. I can't do much more, final push to Friday I think then back to Juddd x

Hi Juju Doll, I have so much admiration for you to be able to follow a vlcd for all this time, I couldn't do it so well done!

I am the last person to give any advise because I have been unsuccessful because my UDs are not good (that is an understatement :( ). I have put on weight but can't imagine what it would be without DDs! But because you say you are struggling at the moment (which is more than understandable!) thought I would share what I have just discovered.

I have read the following thread (which is long, sorry) and this is only my second DD of doing it but I can definitely see a difference particularly with my cravings on ud at least I saw a big difference yesterday. I plan on doing it every day for a week or so after Christmas and then continue to do it on dds and hopefully see success. It is still such early days for me but others seem to be having great success. After following Dukan for so long can't believe it works but potatoes may be the answer at least for me. :)
A DD Hack - Low Carb Friends

Vlcd results week 3
Thu - 237
Fri - 236
Sat - 236
Sun - 236
Mon - 235
Tue - 236
Wed - 236

Hmmmmm. Not a happy bunny. 2 days left and then I'm judding. Thank goodness .... Going to do final official weight on Friday morning.

Vlcd results week 3
Thu - 237
Fri - 236
Sat - 236
Sun - 236
Mon - 235
Tue - 236
Wed - 236
Thu - 235

One day of vlcd left. I can't wait for my up day tomorrow!!

Vlcd results week 3
Thu - 237
Fri - 236
Sat - 236
Sun - 236
Mon - 235
Tue - 236
Wed - 236
Thu - 235
Fri - 236 ( official weight) sts

Well I'm sodding well back to 236 again, but hey ho. So in my vlcd blast I did 24 days and lost 19lbs and I'm happy with that. So I'm back in juddd today and my aim is to maintain for the next 4 weeks until in going to do another blast! So happy to be back with you guys. Now to give my metabolism a kick up the ass!! Xx

Just ate toast. Seriously best moment of the year so far ......

I'm sorry, can't hear you. Head currently in tin of celebrations .....

:17729:

I know, its a rabbit not a tin of celebrations, but this is how I picture you right now!

well deserved as well, having done that Vlcd.

Depressingly can't eat too much due to shrunken stomach. However, Xmas meal and wine to come tonight so I'm sure I'll make up for it!

Back