Juju_doll's Double Ds!!

Wow...when you come off a Vlcd you do it in style!

hope you enjoyed every moment, and are not feeling too unwell this morning.

I know that people worry about putting the weight back on, when they come off Vlcd. Nice that you have juddd so you know that wont happen!

Fri- 236 ( official weight)
Sat - 237 (up)

Have only just managed to get downstairs. Oh dear. Despite planning to be sensible, wine took over. Felt like death this morning. But could hardly eat anything last night as stomach had shrunk so not too much of a gain. Am downing today and tomorrow and then alternating from then on x

Ok, have come out the other side of the hangover! Oh dear - won't be doing that again in a hurry. Has been a rather mental and traumatic couple of weeks, particularly work wise and not eating hasn't helped! My down day hasn't been too much of a challenge what with me feeling pretty sick! So i've had a couple of slices of seeded warburtos and i'm having some chicken, veg and s&s macaroni cheese for dinner. I'm going to do s&s on my down days I've decided as I don't really mind it!

I have a feeling it was because most of my calories were in liquid form! Either that or sugar! But, long may it last!!

Sat - 237 (UD)
Sun - 236 (DD1)

Feeling human again today and a pound off too which is pleasing. Another down day today, so I can try and keep alternating after this. Very pleased so far!!

Thanks luv, feeling very chilled about it at the moment. Hopefully weight can stabilise before Xmas and there won't be an epic gain!

So pleased you're back to JUDDD and your first two weighs are great. Well done.

So pleased you're back to JUDDD and your first two weighs are great. Well done.

Thanks! Delighted to be back, even though I'm on a second down day, but will be upping tomorrow! Yay!

I found that down days seemed like heaven after Cambridge. I'm down today and tomorrow. Really need them after my break away though. x

Sat - 237 (UD)
Sun - 236 (DD1)
Mon - 236 (DD2)

Enjoying my up day today and really hoping it will give my metabolism a kick up the ass as I appear to be stuck at 236!!!

Sat - 237 (UD)
Sun - 236 (DD1)
Mon - 236 (DD2)
Tue - 240 (UD)

Ok, carbs well and truly refilled now! Was expecting the rebound but still a little shocked this morning! Down day today to redress the balance!!

Sat - 237 (UD)
Sun - 236 (DD1)
Mon - 236 (DD2)
Tue - 240 (UD)
Wed - 238 (DD)

Too exhausted to even write ..... Can't wait for Xmas hols!!

Sat - 237 (UD)
Sun - 236 (DD1)
Mon - 236 (DD2)
Tue - 240 (UD)
Wed - 238 (DD)

Too exhausted to even write ..... Can't wait for Xmas hols!!

A nice little drop there. Well done! I know how you feel with the exhaustion. I was a teacher but changed jobs at the beginning of the year. Too much stress and way too many hours :( Loved the kids, the staff and teaching. Hated the continuous mounds of completely pointless paperwork. I admire anyone who sticks it out. x

A nice little drop there. Well done! I know how you feel with the exhaustion. I was a teacher but changed jobs at the beginning of the year. Too much stress and way too many hours :( Loved the kids, the staff and teaching. Hated the continuous mounds of completely pointless paperwork. I admire anyone who sticks it out. x

There are moments when i wonder why I'm doing it too!! However, I work in a private school so the paper work is really not too bad - plus I'm senior management so I tend to set most of it!!

Sat - 237 (UD)
Sun - 236 (DD1)
Mon - 236 (DD2)
Tue - 240 (UD)
Wed - 238 (DD)
Thu - 240 (UD)

Looks like I'm on for a little gain this week in tomorrow's official weigh in, but having just come off VLCD I am not too worried or surprised. If I can stick going up and down over a couple of pounds over the next few weeks that's fine with me.

I bet a little gain is worth it after a stint back on VLCD! x

Oh my goodness yes! If I can do it little bit by little bit though, the vlcd won't seem so bad!!

Back