Julie's CD journey for IVF ( before and after pics included)

Glad to hear you are feeling more positive and everything is going in the right direction.... take care of yourself and well done on the weight going down.... woohoo!!

Hey hon
Glad to hear things are going well for you hon..
& well done for losing 6 lbs thats fab......
Glad to hear you have your next start date too hon as always I have everything x for you hon.......... I was second time lucky and I really hope you are too xxx

Well done on the 6lbs Julie and great newa that you've got dates and a plan! Fingers crossed for you.

Hey Julie, hope you are still doing fab on SW. Let us know how you are getting on x

Still on SW have lost 7.5lbs now...its a lot slower than CD but at least its coming off! Everything is ok just waiting for the 12th now so not long to go and then it all starts over again oh joy! Hope you are all keeping well? Will try to catch up on everyones journeys very soon xxxx

Hugs for Julie... think of you lots hun and glad SW is doing the trick. Miss you on the threads, but excited the 12th is getting closer... please tell us how things go! Send a hug to JessR as well.

xxx

Hey Julie, well done on the 7.5lbs, that's really great x

Hi Julie

I'm so pleased things are going well for you. Masses of luck coming your way for your journey - and 2nd time lucky for you!!!
Fingers and toes all crossed, and well done on the weight loss too!!
xxx

Hey Julie - just checking in - only 10 days to go!! Hope all is going good with you. Have been seriously thinking about SW, think what you said about focus is def true.

Let me know how you are getting on x

Am doing good ta diet still going strong and cant wait for appointment although have only just stopped having hot flushes after the last course of treatment and on the 12th will be starting all over again boo hoo!! Have to say though that is the worst symptom of the treatment all the rest is fine. Hope your all doing well xxxx

Hey Julie, wishing you well for tomorrow hope it all goes smoothly! Will be thinking of you x

Same, Julie... hugs, & keep us posted!

xxx

Just a quick update ladies. Well has all started again had first injection on Thurs and should start injecting self next Tues, no hot flushes yet thank the lord!! Have had horrible cold all this week so hopefully over the worse of it now and will be full steam ahead. Will keep you updated on progress. Hope you are all well? Have been lurking but not posted much as no reall progress to report lol xxxx

Good to hear from you and pleased that it has started again, the waiting is tortuous! Fingers crossed all goes well, that the side effects are minimal and you get a clear run. Keep us updated xxx

Hugs Julie, great to hear from you and glad that all is going well so far... thinking of you!

xxx

Hi Julie, just caught up, thinking of you. xx

Back