Julie's CD journey for IVF ( before and after pics included)

Well today is day 4 of stim injections and so far so good not feeling too bad just tired which I can cope with and have whole weekend off this week so will be sleeping for Britain lol. Hope you are all well take care xxx

Thinking of you Julie... keep on keeping on.

xxx

Fingers crossed Julie. xx

Good to get an update from you Julie. Hope you have a peaceful weekend resting and the injections keep going smoothly. Fingers also crossed here for you x

Hi Julie, have just read your whole diary as I am probably going to end up having IVF. Hope things are going well for you. xxx

Any updates Julie? Thinking of you.

xxx

Hey everyone didnt want you to think that Julie was ignoring you all. We were only talking last night about her updating you, she has an appointment on Tuesday with the consultant and said she will come online to update you all when she has seen them.

I have been lurking for a while now as life has gone pretty pear shaped for a variety of reasons and Julies diary is not really the place to discuss it, but suffice to say that I have been lurking regularly as Im interested in how you are all doing - especially the ones who did CD with me earlier this year...... katycakes and sunshine singer and curly!!!!

Im so proud of all of you for doing so well..... sorry to hijack your thread Ju but couldnt face starting my own thread again with all my doom and gloom (you know what I mean)!

Love
Jess
xxx

Hugs Jess... we miss you so never feel like a stranger, thanks for the update on julie, we will look forward to hearing how things go on tuesday. All fingers & toes crossed, but also aware that with IVF you have to take things slow... it will be worth the wait.

Sorry things have not been so good for you honey... please let us know you are OK. And if you are lurking then please start posting - it helps! Sending happy thoughts, always.

xxx

Hi all as Jess said nothing really to report, 2nd attempt to stim went pear shaped and think IVF may not be the way forward for me and dh but wont know where we go from here till we see the consultant on Tues. Will keep you all informed when I have a progress report for you. Hope all of you are keeping well??? xxx

Sending a big, big hug Julie... don't give up on this.

xxx

Julie,
Hon I havent been on here so much lately .. but just wanted to send you big hugs........... Please keep us posted on what the consultant says etc.......... Im always thinking of you hon......... and never ever ever give up sweetie............ Please as everything happens to those that wait and it will happen to you Im sure of it............
Lotsa love & xxs Marissa... xxx

Jess, hon....... Just wanted to send you big hugs too.. I hope everything is ok think about you lots please dont be a stranger hon...... take care and if I dont catch you before have a great Christmas & new year......
lotsa love Marissa x

Julie, PM'd you as well but sending you a big hug and all my best wishes x

Aw Julie, hope the consultant is helpful next week. Thinking of you. xx

:talk017:Happy New Year To You All
Sorry not been on sooner to report what happened with consultant.
Thankfully came from the meeting feeling optimistic about what comes next.
Because normal IVF hasnt worked for us we are going forward down the egg donation route as this enables me to at least carry the baby I am longing for and only ladies will understand my longing in this area.
So all is good and im looking forward to the journey ahead with renewed vigour. Diet has gone pear shaped for the last month or so, so am starting today to eat healthily and get myself and my body into the right place for my journey.

Hope you ladies are all well.

Julie xxx

Hey Julie, hon so good to hear from you I think about you all the time and I hope some time very soon you get your much deserved baby.. I so understand where your coming from wanting to carry a baby yourself you will hon I am so positive for you.
Stay positive hon and I hope all your dreams come true in 2010....
Good things happens to those that wait!
lotsa love & hugs Marissa x

Julie that is great news... it would still feel like your baby in every way, hun, I am sure of that. My fingers, toes & eyes are all crossed for you, I hope that 2010 is your special year because you so, so deserve it. Big hugs.

xxx

Hey Julie, Happy New Year to you too and good to hear from you and so so pleased that there is another route for you to follow.

Keep us updated on your healthy eating - there is always tonnes of support on here. Plus keep us updated on your treatment plan, lots of support for you with that too.

Here's to a healthy, happy and successful 2010 xxx

Hey Ju

Im so glad you have updated on here and we will do this and get this weight off together (AGAIN) cos you have to get yourself in tip top shape ready for the treatment whenever it may be happening.

WE CAN DO THIS .....
xxx

Back