Julie's CD journey for IVF ( before and after pics included)

Great approach about it being a practice run - you know now about the injections and the scans and everything and hopefully you can be nice and relaxed for the next cycle. Keep us updated on how you are getting on and hope TOTM comes on time.

Take care of you xx

Thinking of you too hun, and glad you are feeling a bit brighter. We're all rooting for you hun!

xxx

Just caught up with your Diary Julie and I'm so sorry that things didn't work out last time. Different drugs next time will be better I'm sure. Thinking of you. x

Hey Julie, hope you are doing good, thinking about you x

Hey Julie,
Just wanted to say a little hello and hope your doing as ok as you can be..
thinking of you as always..... and still have everything x as things happen to those that wait... and those that so deserve it to..
big hugs and love
Marissa x

Hi Julie, hope your TOTM comes soon, so that you can get underway again. How is the diet coming on, are you still on plan, or are you off for a while?

Have a great weekend, take care of yourself xx

Julie love, I hope you are ok. The nonsense we go through trying to lose weight isn't anything compared to what you are going through in trying for a baby.
Just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and wishing everything comes right for you soon. We all are.
Love, Bess x

Sending a hug for Julie... have a great weekend hon and hang on in there.

xxx

Thinking about you Julie and hoping you are doing well x

Hey hun. hope you're okay. Come back when you're ready, I'm sure you dealing with lots. Sending squishy hugs and thinking of you xxx

Thanks for all your well wishes ladies and sorry I havent posted for a while been a bit up and down with all thats happened. No sign of TOTM yet but will keep you posted on my developments as and when they happen. Weight crept up on me a bit (1st 3lbs on!!!!) so joined SW last week out of desperation, need to be healthy eating because of treatment so cant do CD although would love to to finish off what I started and am proud to say that I have lost 5lbs this week so wont be long and will all be back off but definitely feel more in control and have something else to concentrate on rather than obsessing about my treatment. Hope you are all well and hopefully will post with an update very soon. Take Care.xxxx

Hey Julie, good to hear from you. Well done on the 5lbs off that is fab. I feel your pain about having to eat a full and balanced diet but still need to control your weight. You can do it, you know you can - and like you say gives you something else to think about ;)

Hope TOTM comes on time and you get to start again without any delays.

Keep us updated and take care of you xxx

Passing on a hug... and well done on the 5lbs. SW is a more do-able way to lose just now and your choices need to be do-able when there's so much stress in your life at the moment. I think you are doing amazingly well. Please keep posting here so we know how you are getting on, we are so behind you honey on this. Thinking of you.

xxx

Lovely to hear from you on here and well done on the 5lbs...that's fab. Good luck with SW... altho you don't need it. Oh you're so lovely.....keep us posted hun. Hugs and love to Jess x

In work this morning unfortunately boo hoo!:cry: Diet going good is nice to feel in control of something for a change. HB is doing it too and hes gone from 14st 8lbs to 13st 7lbs already - oh to be a man!!! Hope you all have a lovely weekend - weather forecast is for sun so heres hoping its right for a change:p. Off for hair cut later nothing like it to make you feel good:Dxxx

Oh, I need to book a haircut, I keep forgetting and am starting to look like the Dulux dog. I envy the male metabolism. My hubby eats tons of chocolate, puts cream on his breakfast cereal and is skinny. If he ever gains a little he only has to cut back ever so slightly - literally, he'll drop one or two biscuits, just for a day or two - and the weight just disappears straight away.

You're doing great.

Hi all hope you are all well?
Yey can finally give you all an update on my IVF journey. TOTM still hasnt arrived but as Monday was day 45 of a normally 28 day cycle I called the clinic and on Tuesday the clinic got back to me and asked me to pick up a prescription for Mycrogynon (pill) yesterday so went for it and started it yesterday. Will be taking that until 12th of next month then will have down reg injection on that day and on the 17th I have scan and start injections so its all moving in the right direction again yippee!!! Weight is moving in the right direction too have lost 6lbs in 3 weeks doing SW so really pleased with that.xxxx

Hugs Julie, have been worried about you but glad to hear all is going well... great things are moving at last! SW sounds great too... yay! Keep us posted hun.

xxx

Back