Julie's CD journey for IVF ( before and after pics included)

My fingers are crossed for Wednesday, here's hoping those follicles grow and are exactly the right size by then so that you can move on to the next step...

Rooting for you Julie!! All the way! xx

Thinking of you for wednesday hon. Big hugs and may your follicles be fab by then!

xxx

Hey Julie, hope the high doses on your injections do the trick and your follicles grow as big as they need to. I really feel for you, there are so many paths that treatment can take at any point depending on the bodies response to treatment.

Hope you get a good update tomorrow and let us know how you get on. Big hugs and lots of positive thoughts. x

Hi Julie, looking forward to hearing some good news from you later today, my fingers are all crossed for you hon xx

Thinking of you Julie, hope your apt went well today x

Julie,
Hon, I missed your last post hon Im sorry.........
IVF is a real rollercoaster hon.......and I soooo know what your going through..
I hope and pray you had good news today hon...... I still have everything crossed that I can cross.
Thinking of you.........
love Marissa xxxxx

Thinking of you Julie! Fingers, legs and toes all crossed for you hun
xxx

Absolutely gutted!!!!! Cycle was abandoned yesterday due to poor response to the drugs couldnt stop crying yesterday still a bit shell shocked today. Only good thing to come out of it is that because we hadnt gone as far as egg collection we do get another go and they will try different drugs to see if the response is better, just got to wait till TOTM comes again to start all over again. Thanks for all your messages of support it really is lovely xxxx

Aw Julie hon... so sorry. We put so much faith in the doctors I guess but sometimes it is trial and error for them, and a different set of drugs could work much better. I can only imagine how upset you must be feeling, so big hugs and try to stay strong... you have to be quite tough mentally for IVF sometimes, so keep the end goal in mind and focus on YOU for rest of month, just on feeling better, steadier. Maybe do some pampering, relaxing stuff with JessRabbit?

We are all cheering you on hon but we know it's not a straightforward journey.

xxx

So sorry to hear that. What a huge disappointment for you. But at least you can have another go and the different drugs could make all the difference. Hang on in there. x :hug99:

Sorry to hear that Julie. But as you say whilst you don't get as far as egg collection it isn't classed as a full cycle so you can get another go within the same funding

Really feel for you lovey, nothing can prepare you for the highs and even more importantly the lows of this treatment. Fingers crossed your TOTM arrives soon and that you can get back into another cycle soon. Trust in the docs that they can get you a protocol that works for you.

Big hugs xxx

Julie,
Hon, I just wanted to send you the biggest biggest hugs hon. I am so sorry that this happened to you..... Life can be so unfair sometimes hon...........
Exactly the same happened to me the first time hon so I totally understand what you are going through... My little boy was second time lucky.. and they do say sometimes the first time it is trial and error to see what drugs work best for you etc..
So stay strong sweetie I know its the hardest thing ever.. But it will happen hon I know it will..
Love and hugs and remember I have been there so if you need me just give me a shout ..
xxxxxx Marissa xxxxx

oh hun i so desperately hope the next time is more in your favour!
I really feel for you and pray you have luck on your side next time!
xxx

Thanks for all your lovey posts. Am in a much better place now the other day was such a hormonal mess. Am looking on the bright side and looking at what we just went through as a practice run and when TOTM arrives we will be going forward with renewed optimism. Next time round am on a short protocall and different drugs so am keeping everything crossed that this will work out for us. Hope you are all well sorry havent been on the board lately but was a bit of a rough couple of weeks IYKWIM xxxx

Hey hon,
I think about you all the time, and I hope and pray your dreams come true very soon....... I still have everything x for you.
Look after yourself and your DH .. its so tough but it will be worth it when it happens and I really hope the second time it will!! As I said to you previously it did for me second time hon and I really really pray it will for you.
keep your chin up hon .
lotsa love & hugs Marissa x

Hun, only just back from weekend away, but fingers all crossed for you that you will get your much better news with the new drugs hun xxx

Back