Julie's CD journey for IVF ( before and after pics included)

Hi Julie, glad you are having a good time, hopefully this time next year your good times will be spent taking your little baby out with you.... not long now until your appointment, i am just getting so excited about it for you.... lol. Sometimes I feel so guilty having so many children when other people struggle to have one or two.... Glad you had a good night out, take care hon...
Dont feel guilty my lovely feel blessed you have been very fortunate and my time will come soon enough

Morning Julie... just wanted to say hope the IVF news is good today, can't wait to know when your dates are. And also, I LOVE your new photo, it's AMAZING. Big hugs.

xxx
Thanks for your message honey appointment is a week today woo hoo then will find out when treatment will start think in my mind will be beginning of Sept as will be past time in cycle to start in Aug but will keep you posted xxxx

I know cant wait getting butterflies just thinking about it!!!!!!!!

Have been a bit flat since my hectic weekend have a spot the size of a small volcano appearing on my chin (dont do spots at all and with fair skin looks terrible:cry:) and just feeling generally lethargic. Went to gym tonight and that usually helps but didnt get the usual buzz i normally get.

Oh well i will buzz off and get an early night and hopefully will feel better tomorrow. Take care all xxxxx

Hey you! Really exciting that it is finally drawing near, I mean heck, even if it's one of them redundant meets where they move slowly and give you more tests to do that you think are useless you'll STILL be well on your way and closer to holding your bundle of joy!

Afternoon all im feeling better today more positive and much more energetic thank the lord!! Thanks MissAma have been told this appointment wont be for tests have had them all done now we will be signing the consent forms and being given our start date hence the reason why im so excited only 6 days to go yippee xxxx

Woohoo 6 more days to go, bet you are so excited, will your start date be soon... I bet you are hoping it will be very soon.

Well done on getting to the gym 3 times a week, I am failing on that totally and have had to cancel my membership as from the end of this month due to finances, so really need to set myself up a workout at home.

Hi Linda think start date will be September as past the day of my cycle that you start on by the time I go to the meeting next week 5 days now yey!!! Put a post on your thread about excercise you could try a excercise ball or perhaps a dvd good luck xxxx

Lovely to see your excitement! Big hugs Julie, it must be a fab feeling. We will be with you all the way!
Can I ask, is Jess OK d'you know?

xxx

Hi Katy yes Jess is fine went out for tea with her earlier in the week, she just has a lot on at the moment, last week her radiator leaked all over her spare room (where her computer lives) saturating everything in its way so shes off line at the mo but working to get it sorted and will be back soon. Hope your feeling better today my dear this maintenance bit is the hardest part of the diet!!!! Im ok at the mo feeling shattered at the mo due to a few late nights but looking forward to a nice weekend off work and a nice lie in in the morning bliss....and roll on next tues yey!!!!xxxx

Julie,
Hope all is well hon............
1 day to go woooooooooooooh!!!! Just wanted to wish you all the best for your appointment how exciting........... let us know how you get on will be thinking of you x

God im so excited will find out tomorrow when treatment will start yippee!!! Have been quite good over weekend but overindulged a little and can feel it in my trousers this morning so time to tighten the rules me thinks. Thanks for all your support ladies and will def be on tomorrow to tell you the good news will be in the afternoon though coz appointment starts at 3.30 then see consultant at 4. Hope you all had a lovely weekend and made the most of the lovely sunshine.xxxx

Woohoo, only 24 hours to go... am so excited for you Julie... best of luck tomorrow and fingers crossed for you starting in September....

Back